The Blue Moon Dragon in Dragon Story is a two element Dragon that was released into the game. It was discovered on March 11, 2014 and was released officially into the game on March 19, 2014. This dragon is a White/Blue type dragon only showing one element symbol. It is a new species of dragons and the beginning of the “White/Blue-type Dragons” in Dragon Story which represent’s player’s White/Blue Sign.
Dragon Story: Blue Moon Dragon Key Features
- White/Blue element Dragon
- Represents the Blue Moon Event
- Rare to obtain
- True colors: White/Blue
Dragon Story: Blue Moon Dragon breeding guide
To breed the Blue Moon Dragon, it is recommended you use:
- You can use any combination with White +Blue color like the Water Dragon and the Light Dragon.
So if you get that breeding time then you may have a Blue Moon Dragon breeding in your isle!
With the breeding combinations in hand, keep in mind that breeding is completely up to your luck in the game and for them to give you the dragon.
The Rarity will help you understand your chances but it will ultimately be up to your game.
The breeding order of left or right in the breeding den does not matter. The Level of your breeding dragon also do not matter.
Dragon Story: Blue Moon Dragon Evolution Guide
- *Note Android players will need to use the temple at level 4!
- *Note: New 2013 Apple players will require to evolve their dragons at level 4
The Dragon Story Blue Moon Dragon will have four forms. He will evolve into his second form at level 4. Once you have leveled him to level 6 you will need to use the evolution temple where you will need to further evolve him for the other evolution.
At level 9 you will evolve your creature into its most powerful and final form called Epic.
- Egg – The egg is what is revealed to the players after they have completed the breeding process. You may place this egg into a Nest for hatching.
- Baby – The baby form is hatched from the egg and is the youngest form of the entire evolution process.
- Teen – Teen is the evolved form of your baby creature. You can evolve your dragon at level 4 without using the evolution chamber on Apple devices, while on Android you must use the evolution chamber. You will be able to breed after they have reached level 4.
- Adult – The adult stage is a almost full grown dragon in Dragon Story. You can evolve your dragons at the end of level 6 where he will need to use the evolution chamber to become an adult.
- Epic – The epic form is the final and most powerful form of them all. Embodied with powers of their representing elemental colors, the epic form is filled with great design and represents the full grown evolution of your dragon. You can evolve your Adult Dragon into Epic Dragon at level 9.
Dragon Story: Blue Moon Dragon Earnings & Food Prices
Prices for food and other rates may change according to the preference of the game, OS, and so forth. As a result we no longer document these prices as they may become outdated as developer rolls out new versions of the game which has been seen by the community in the past.
Dragon Story Evolution, Forms, Pictures, Eggs Chart