The New Year Dragon in Dragon Story is a special Dragon that was released on December 23, 2013. New Year Dragon can breed the dragon using the elements that make up the dragon in the game using a breeding den in the game. Unfortunately it may be difficult depending on the rarity of the dragon.
Dragon Story: New Year Dragon Key Features
- New Year Dragon
- Blue/Yellow/Purple type dragon
- Rare to obtain
- Selected players can breed this dragon
Dragon Story: New Year Dragon breeding guide
- You can breed this dragon using the Mist Dragon and the Magic Dragon
- The breeding time is 13 hours
- If you do not have the event then you can breed this dragon using Air Dragon and the Coral Dragon
- With the breeding combinations in hand, keep in mind that breeding is completely up to your luck in the game and for them to give you the dragon.
- The Rarity will help you understand your chances but it will ultimately be up to your game.
- The breeding order of left or right in the breeding den does not matter. The Level of your breeding dragon also do not matter.
Dragon Story: New Year Dragon Evolution Guide
- *Note Android players will need to use the temple at level 4!
- *Note: New 2013 Apple players will require to evolve their dragons at level 4
The Dragon Story New Year Dragon will have four forms. He will evolve into his second form at level 4. Once you have leveled him to level 6 you will need to use the evolution temple where you will need to further evolve him for the other evolution.
At level 9 you will evolve your creature into its most powerful and final form called Epic.
- Egg – The egg is what is revealed to the players after they have completed the breeding process. You may place this egg into a Nest for hatching.
- Baby – The baby form is hatched from the egg and is the youngest form of the entire evolution process.
- Teen – Teen is the evolved form of your baby creature. You can evolve your dragon at level 4 without using the evolution chamber on Apple devices, while on Android you must use the evolution chamber. You will be able to breed after they have reached level 4.
- Adult – The adult stage is a almost full grown dragon in Dragon Story. You can evolve your dragons at the end of level 6 where he will need to use the evolution chamber to become an adult.
- Epic – The epic form is the final and most powerful form of them all. Embodied with powers of their representing elemental colors, the epic form is filled with great design and represents the full grown evolution of your dragon. You can evolve your Adult Dragon into Epic Dragon at level 9.
Dragon Story: New Year Dragon Earnings [Per Hour]
|Level 1||230||Level 6||827|
|Level 2||460||Level 7||873|
|Level 3||575||Level 8||989|
|Level 4||690||Level 9||1023|
|Level 5||758||Level 10||1080|
Dragon Story: New Year Dragon Food/Feed Amount Chart
Food may vary depending on the version you are playing.
|Level||Food Req.||Level||Food Req.|
|Level 1||5||Level 6||500|
|Level 2||20||Level 7||1200|
|Level 3||40||Level 8||2500|
|Level 4||100||Level 9||5000|
|Level 5||240||Level 10||Max|
Dragon Story Evolution, Forms, Pictures, Eggs Chart
This page is about...
- new year dragon dragon story
- dragon story breeding new year
- new years dragon dragon story
- new year dragon story
- how to breed new year dragon dragon story
- dragon story how to breed new year dragon
- how to breed a tinsel Dragon in Dragon Story
- how to get new year dragon in dragon story
- newyear dragon in dragon story
- how to breed a reindeer dragon in dragon story
- tinsel dragoon dragonstory breed
- new year dragon in dragon story
- new year dragon story breeding
- new year draog story
- What dragon do you use on dragon story to get the new year dragon