You can now breed Cyber Dragon in the game! The Cyber Dragon in Dragon Story is a two-element Dragon that was released into the game. It was discovered in November 15, 2013 and was released officially into the game on November 15, 2013. This dragon is a Metal/Green/Purple type dragon only showing one element symbol. It is a new species of dragons and the beginning of the “Metal/Green/Purple-type Dragons” in Dragon Story.
Dragon Story: Cyber Dragon Key Features
- Metal/Green/Purple element Dragon
- Cyber Dragon
- Represents the Cyber Dragons
- Metal/Green/Purple type dragon
- Super Rare to obtain
- 3nd Cyber Dragon
- Must win from battle arena
Dragon Story: Cyber Dragon breeding guide
- It has been confirmed that you can breed this dragon using the Metal Dragon and the Poison Dragon or using the elements of Metal, Purple, and Green.
So if you get that breeding time then you may have a Cyber Dragon breeding in your isle!
With the breeding combinations in hand, keep in mind that breeding is completely up to your luck in the game and for them to give you the dragon.
The Rarity will help you understand your chances but it will ultimately be up to your game.
The breeding order of left or right in the breeding den does not matter. The Level of your breeding dragon also do not matter.
Dragon Story: Cyber Dragon Evolution Guide
- *Note Android players will need to use the temple at level 4!
- *Note: New 2013 Apple players will require to evolve their dragons at level 4
The Dragon Story Cyber Dragon will have four forms. He will evolve into his second form at level 4. Once you have leveled him to level 6 you will need to use the evolution temple where you will need to further evolve him for the other evolution.
At level 9 you will evolve your creature into its most powerful and final form called Epic.
- Egg – The egg is what is revealed to the players after they have completed the breeding process. You may place this egg into a Nest for hatching.
- Baby – The baby form is hatched from the egg and is the youngest form of the entire evolution process.
- Teen – Teen is the evolved form of your baby creature. You can evolve your dragon at level 4 without using the evolution chamber on Apple devices, while on Android you must use the evolution chamber. You will be able to breed after they have reached level 4.
- Adult – The adult stage is a almost full grown dragon in Dragon Story. You can evolve your dragons at the end of level 6 where he will need to use the evolution chamber to become an adult.
- Epic – The epic form is the final and most powerful form of them all. Embodied with powers of their representing elemental colors, the epic form is filled with great design and represents the full grown evolution of your dragon. You can evolve your Adult Dragon into Epic Dragon at level 9.
Dragon Story: Cyber Dragon Earnings [Per Hour]
|Level 1||220||Level 6||791|
|Level 2||440||Level 7||835|
|Level 3||550||Level 8||946|
|Level 4||660||Level 9||978|
|Level 5||725||Level 10||1033|
Dragon Story: Darksteel Dragon Food/Feed Amount Chart
Food may vary depending on the version you are playing.
|Level||Food Req.||Level||Food Req.|
|Level 1||20||Level 6||1000|
|Level 2||40||Level 7||2400|
|Level 3||100||Level 8||5600|
|Level 4||240||Level 9||10000|
|Level 5||600||Level 10||Max|
Dragon Story Evolution, Forms, Pictures, Eggs Chart
This page is about...
- cyber dragon dragon story
- cyber dragon story
- dragon story cyber dragon
- dragon story cyber
- how to get a metal dragon in dragon story
- cyber dragon on dragon story
- dragon story dragons evolve
- how to breed metal dragon in drafon story
- how to get a purple dragon in dragon story
- how to get cyber dragon in dragon story
- light dragon and purple dragon dragon story breed
- red green yellow dragons dragon story
- what do you breed to get a purple dragon on dragon story
- what dragons give you a metal dragon in dragon story
- how to breed cyber dragon