Gameloft releases Asphalt into Overdrive with Asphalt Overdrive for Android and Apple iOS players. The game is absolutely free but of course there will be in-app purchases and special unlockable items that you will need to get any premium content in the game. The game is based in the new 80s version of California where you will play as an Aspahlt driver looking to outrun the cops and complete tasks for currency to upgrade your vehicles. You will also notice that the gameplay for Asphalt Overdrive is slightly more similar to “runner” style games where you swipe instead of actually driving your car. Check out more information about the game below!
Gameplay Trailer Live!
Discover the award-winning Asphalt series’ first spinoff with Asphalt Overdrive, an intense experience packed to go! Outrun the cops in an exciting game set in a “new ’80s” version of California.
AN ORIGINAL MISSION-BASED DRIVING GAME
- Unlock and drive 30 high-performance, fully licensed vehicles such as the iconic Lamborghini Countach and Ferrari Testarossa!
- Improve and upgrade your cars to dominate the city streets
- Challenge yourself in 7 different mission types: Escape the cops, defeat bosses, avoid obstacles, perform impressive stunts, and more!
A UNIQUE STYLE
- Drive across the gorgeous highways of Southern California
- Enjoy a subtly retro “new ’80s” atmosphere
- Stunning visuals thanks to real-time lighting and particle effects
CHALLENGE THE WORLD
- Connect to Facebook or Game Center to play with or against your friends
- Join a gang to team up with other players and achieve weekly objectives
- Track your progress and show off your skills as you advance in League championships
- Compete in limited-time, Gang, and League events as you battle to the top of the leaderboards!