Jurassic Park Builder developers makes a huge update with the brand new Battle Arena Tournament update or version 4.2.16 for mobile devices. The update features a number of new challenges like the League System which is online Tournaments with other players. You can also now have Aquatic Battles with certain Aquatic creatures in Tournament modes.
The battles in Tournaments are expected to be with live players from our experience, because one of our opponent actually disconnected ending our thought-to-be winning battle. However, to play in Tournament, you are required to have cash to start the battle but you do get to win a larger amount if you happen to win and rank first place. Aquatic battles are also found in this Tournament section however don’t expect to have control over when you want to do an aquatic battle because that’ll be up to the contest being held at the time.
There are even more missions now as new missions are available in all three parks from Jurassic to Aquatic to Glacier. Now you can get more bonuses and complete those missions making your parks the best one you can.
NEW DINOSAUR TEXTURE
Have you noticed that there’s something different about the dinosaurs? specifically their design and how the texture on their skin looks smoother and more realistic? Well this is definitely a plus and some of the dinosaurs even have different colors now just check them out below. Be sure to check them out in your game and get the latest update for Jurassic Park Builder!
What’s New in Version 4.2.16
The Battle Arena Tournament is now available:
• Challenge other players, win Prizes and Trophies based on your wins and make your way through the League system.
• Introducing Aquatic Battles with the Tournament mode along with Park Battles!
• New combat system for Aquatic Battles: choose the most optimal attacks to take advantage of your opponent’s weaknesses.
• Feed your Dinosaurs to increase their statistics and make them stronger in combat.
• New missions are also available in your Jurassic, Aquatic, and Glacier Parks.
• Continue earning more experience points and achieve up to Level 80.
• Rebalancing of the difficulty of Battles in solo mode.
• Bug fixes for overall game performance that help improve your experience in the game.
• Game now available in Japanese.
Thanks for playing Jurassic Park Builder!
Don’t miss any of the news by staying on top of all the latest developments.
The Jurassic Park Builder dev team