The Simpsons: Tapped Out players get the biggest update since the Christmas update with this massive Summer Update for iOS and Android players. This new update brings access to the beach and sea portion of the game where you’ll be able to build on top of water near the sands and enjoy a brand new like of buildings, decorations, and characters that are mad specifically for the “Boardwalk”
Take your Springfield for a dip and expand your town like never before! Summertime has arrived with new buildings, characters, quests and Waterfront Property.
We’ve got new characters, buildings, quests and more!
• Land Expansions: We’ve opened up over 30 new plots of land, with some right on the water, so that you can develop your Springfield just the way you want.
• Decorations and Buildings: Bring your town to the water’s edge and beyond with the Springfield Squidport. Enjoy rides on the Ferris Wheel, dine on deep-fried delicacies at the Frying Dutchman and much more. With over 20 new decorations and buildings available, the Boardwalk will soon become the highlight of your town!
• Characters: Prepare for this new adventure beyond the shore with the Sea Captain, Handsome Pete and an assortment of other seaside entertainers.
• Quests: Will the Sea Captain find his place on dry land or will Homer’s insatiable hunger put him out of business and adrift at sea.
Summer Update Guide/Summary
When you begin the game with the new update, head over to Homer and he will have a series of dialogue where he will eventually ask you to expand the areas into the beach then into the sea.
Much of the items in the game are locked by quests and you need to complete the quests in order to unlock these items. Since you cannot chose which quests to do we will begin from Homer asking to expand into the beaches and sea.
- You will then be able to access the “Squidport Entrance” after you have expanded and by doing so you will unlock other items in the game.
- You will learn how to build “boards”
- You will be asked to build the Houseboat which will unlock the Sea Captain.
- Upon completing that, you will need to do quests from the Sea Captain which will eventually unlock the The Itchy and Scratchy Store Building. This will unlock tons of other boardwalk items that were added into the game.
- Squidport Pt 7, Malaria Zone.
- You will be asked to complete Squidport Pt 8, which requires you to have, 1 Boardwalk Lampost, 3 Boardwalk Trees, 5 Boardwalk Fences.
- Talk to Sea Captain, it will unlock “The Old Man and the Sea Pt. 3“, make the Sea Captain Read Nauical Literature. Talk to him again to unlock Squidport Pt 9, Have 12 Boardwalk Sections, 1 Just Rainsticks Building.
- Talking to the Sea Captain again you will unlock “The Old Man and the Sea Pt 4, after you finish his quest keep talking to him until Squid Port Pt 11 is unlocked, you can now build “The Frying Dutchman” Building. Also requires you to build 16 Boardwalks to complete quest.
- Talk to Sea Captain again for “The Frying Dutchman Pt. 1″, Make Sea Captain work, Make Springfield Residents Eat at The Frying Dutchman 20 times. The next quest is “The Frying Dutchman Pt. 2” – Make Sea Captain Work at the Frying Dutchman 2x, Make Homer Pigout at the Frying Dutchman 1x, Make Comic Book Guy Pig out at the Frying Dutchman 1x. After this you will unlock Squidport Pt. 12, Build 17 boardwalk sections, and the Fried Dough Stand!
- After you have completed that, “The Old Man and the Sea Pt. 5″ will unlock, Make Sea Captain Pray to Poseidon (12 Hours).
- The Next quest is Squidport Pt 13, Have Boardwalk Sections 21, Reach Level 16 and Build Turban Outfitters. (Boardwalk Price at this point: 7500).
- Squidport Pt 14., Have 25 Boardwalk, Reach Level 17 and Build My First Tattoo (Boardwalk Price at this point: 7500).
- Squidport Pt. 15. Have 27 Boardwalk Sections. Reach Level 18 and Build Much Ado About Muffins.
- Squidport Pt 16. Have 27 Boardwalk Sections. Reach Level 19 and Build Crypto Barn (Boardwalk Price at this point: 7,500-10,000).
How to obtain Boardwalk Boards
- The Simpsons: Tapped Out – Squidport Entrance
- The Simpsons: Tapped Out – Houseboat
- The Simpsons: Tapped Out – The Itchy and Scratchy Store
- The Simpsons: Tapped Out – Malaria Zone
- The Simpsons: Tapped Out – Just Rainsticks
- The Simpsons: Tapped Out – The Frying Dutchman
- The Simpsons: Tapped Out – Fried Dough Stand
- The Simpsons: Tapped Out – Turban Outfitters
- The Simpsons: Tapped Out – My First Tattoo
- The Simpsons: Tapped Out – Much Ado About Muffins
- The Simpsons: Tapped Out – Crypto Barn
- The Simpsons: Tapped Out – Springfield Park Entrance
- The Simpsons: Tapped Out – Cobblestone Wall
- The Simpsons: Tapped Out – Training Dummy
- The Simpsons: Tapped Out – Boardwalk Fountain
- The Simpsons: Tapped Out – Basketball Game
- The Simpsons: Tapped Out – Popcorn Stand
- The Simpsons: Tapped Out – Hotdog Stand
- The Simpsons: Tapped Out – Mime
- The Simpsons: Tapped Out – Fiddler
- The Simpsons: Tapped Out – Juggler
- The Simpsons: Tapped Out – Fire Eater
- The Simpsons: Tapped Out – Handsome Pete