It looks like EA is in full throttle with this year’s The Simpsons: Tapped Out for Christmas as there is a huge list of items, and even diagoues for players to play through with the brand new update for players to get in their game. They have introduced a number of new features and like always in events, there are new stuff to learn and items to obtain for the time being.
The new presents features allow players to collect presents in the game which will normally give you gift cards (event currency) to make purchases to various event items in the game.
There are new personal prizes, a total of 10 different personal prizes can be obtained from the game and you get them by unocking them collecting the correct amount of gift cards to unlock them.
The 2013 Christmas Update brings exclusive premium items that you can also purchase in the game and these items are shown with the name “limited” under the item. Once the event is over the items will no longer be available for purchase.
We will continue to update news on the Simpsons Tapped Out Christmas Update, stay tuned.
Check out the full details from the developers notes below.
What’s New in Version 4.6.1
The holidays are in full swing in Springfield and a clerical error has spread more than the usual amount of cheer, in the form of copious amounts of gift cards. How will Springfielders react to their new place among the economic elite? With new characters bringing and selling holiday cheer, appropriately themed buildings and a quest line that explores the true meaning of the holidays, this update is filled with enough festive fun to last an entire year or at least what’s left of this one.
We’ve got new limited-time characters, quests, and more!
• Presents- Tap on presents and gift bags left in your town to open them up and claim your holiday spoils. Collect spin tokens to have a chance to spin and win special prizes with Krusty’s Non-Denominational Holiday Giveaway.
• New Characters- Enjoy the not-so-classic tale of Ebenezer Burns, help Mr. Costington prepare for the Christmas rush, watch Barney’s rise to the snowy throne as he dons the title of Plow King, and much more.
• New Buildings- Get your holiday shopping done early at the Springfield Mall, discharge your required holiday “help the needy” duties by building the Helter Shelter, celebrate the season with some wassailing at the Egg Nog Bar, modernize holiday traditions with ClausCo. and show off your seasonal spirit with Christmas decorations for various buildings in town.
• New Ride- The Happy Elves Ride is the newest ride in Krustyland; sure to bring a smile to any rider with its saccharine sweetness.
• New Decorations- Start getting presents as soon as possible with the Present Depot and fill your town with an assortment of festively fun decorations fit for the holiday.
• New Quests- How will Springfield react to their unexpected windfall? Does money truly buy the happiness of the season or is there a deeper meaning to the holidays? Play today and find out!
This page is about...
- Santa dragon Story
- is there more prizes in simpsons tapout
- tapped out christmas 2013 special items
- tapped out christmas 2013 quest
- tapout spin tokens
- springfield tapped out city
- springfield 4 6 1
- Simpsons tapped out valentines polaroid
- simpsons tapped out unused spin tokens
- all the personal prizes on simpsons to christmas
- tapped out christmas quests
- tapped out gameteep updates
- tapped out old items 4 6 1
- tapped out prizes christmas
- the simpsons tapped out christmas 2013 krusty spin tokens unused