Basilisk in Tiny Castle is a hybrid creature in the game. It combines two different elements to summon this brand new monster to serve in your game. The elements for this creature is using a Polar element and a Desert element.
Tiny Castle: Basilisk Key Features
- Hybrid creature
- Polar and Desert Hybrid
- [Baby] – Hey due
- [Teen] – Ummmm hi
- [Adult] – I think I’m cute
Tiny Castle: Basilisk Information
You can summon this creature by using the Desert Nymph and Ice Golem in the Enchanted Tree for a chance to get this monster into your game.
Please comment below successful combinations to share with others.
The summoning time should be 1D 22H 59M 58s and once you have completed the summoning process, you can place him into any Polar or Desert Homes.
- Please keep in mind that summoning monsters is a mysterious process. You may not always get the correct monster summoning into your game. The summoning selection of creatures on the right or left does not matter.
- The level of your creatures also will not improve chances for certain creatures. Your creature needs to be at least level 5 for you to combine them in the Enchanted Tree for summoning purposes.
Tiny Castle: Basilisk Evolution
Tiny Castle creatures evolve once they have been taken care enough by players. They evolve at certain levels when you have fed them enough food for them to take on a new form.
These new forms take a great deal of effort to change into and can take quite a while, that’s what the Dream Tower in the game is for. To help your mystical creatures evolve.
Each creatures evolve at certain levels. We’ve broke down the levels as it is below.
Egg: Egg is the form where your creatures have just been summoned and awaiting to be placed into a new home
Baby: These infants have just been hatched into your game and requires much care to grow.
Teen: Just growing up become more powerful, these creatures are just learning their ways around the world
Adult: The adult form of creatures are fully grown creatures in Tiny Castle!
Tiny Castle: Basilisk Earnings
|Level 5 [E]||1125||12||135||72|
[E] – Evolution
Tiny Castle: Basilisk Evolution Pictures
This page is about...
- tiny castle summoning guide
- tiny castle basilisk
- tiny castle summon
- how to breed a basilisk in tiny castle
- 47 hour creature tiny castle
- how do you summon a basilisk in tiny castle
- how to breed a frost nymph in tiny castle
- Tiny Castle Creature Guide
- how to summon a baslisk on tiny castle
- how do you beed a basilisk tiny castle
- basilisk tiny castle
- Tiny Castle Breeding Basilisk
- tiny castle elements
- tiny castle eggs summoning guide
- summoning times tiny castle