Stage 5-3 on Doors and Rooms is an extremely frustrating stage. Not at the beginning though. At the end. The beginning is quite easy and any veteran puzzle solver will find all the hidden items and piece them together.
We’re going to begin this level 5-3 in your Doors&Rooms game by highlighting all the key items you can pick up then try to walk you through it step by step if possible.
- Open the drawer on the right and pick up the bottle
- Uncover the blanket on the bed and pick up the item
- Head over to the eagle and take the item off its feet.
Once you have all those items.
- Dismantle the pig to reveal the other have of the golden scissors
- Combine the one from the pig and the one from the eagle to great the pair of scissors
- Head on over to the bottom screen where there is a statue wrapped up in its own shirt. Use the scissors and cut it.
- Take the heart.
- Use the bottle on the chain on the left
- The thing on the ceiling will come crashing down
- pick up the golden horse
- Dismantle the horse
- Combine one half of the horse with the heart.
- Use the key on the door and then pick up the mask from the door
- Combine the gem/heart with the mask and use it on the window to reveal the solution to the box beside the bed
- Once you do this the chest will open.
- Pick up the item then dismantle it
- Use one half of the piece on the door with the circle and you’ll need to do a puzzle.
The objective of this puzzle is to match all the colors and the door will unlock. Unfortunately there are millions of combination to completing this puzzle and you’ll be able to solve it by playing and tapping through it.