Stage 5-4 in Doors and Rooms like the other stages have gotten frustrating especially with the last stage where it’s nearly impossible to find a all-in-one solution for players.
If you’ve made it past stage 5-3 then don’t stop now because we can get you to the end of the stage fair easily but there is another one of those puzzles that you’ll need to solve with some help from the community below. So be sure to comment if you know an easy solution for the last puzzle on this stage.
Let’s begin the stage by collecting the essential items in the game.
- First, scroll to the right and pick off one of the fish on the wall.
- Tap on the carpet to reveal an item under it, pick it up.
- Now head on over to the top left to see the bear, go into your inventory and select the fish and put it on the bear’s mouth.
- You should be able to open the drawer under the bear, pick up the item.
- Scroll to the bottom left and pick up one of the items there.
Once you have those items, scroll down to where the harp is. Tap on it and get ready to play it.
- If you’re wondering where the solution for the harp comes from check the clock at the top right.
- Pick up the key that opens from it then use it on the drawer.
- Pick up the notes and the chess piece.
Now that you’ve gotten most of the items. Be sure to dismantle anything we’ve haven’t told you to like the tea set or anything else.
Head on over to the chess table and align that with the map or scroll you picked up from the drawer. This is the solution to the combination on the chest above the drawer.
Due to time constraints we have already constructed the solution in the diagram for you.
Due to popular discussion:
The answer to the below comes from the five chess pieces. You need to examine the coordinates written on them and the scroll (based on movement range of the pieces).
What you need to do is check the chessboard that is in the center of the room for the clues and find the Safe Zones. Once you do this you need to enter them into the box. For easy solution we have created the diagram below.
- A – Leave it
- B – 5
- C – 7
- D – Leave it
- E – 1
- F – Leave it
- G – 3
- H – 2
Now take the knife and insert it into the hole on the left on the door. The objective of this puzzle is to get everything the same in 9 moves. So it’s one of those puzzles that can take a bit of time. Once you solve it, you’ll be able to move onto the next stage.
This page is about...
- doors and rooms 5-4
- rooms and doors 5-4
- safe zone chess
- safe zone in chess
- 5-4 doors and rooms
- doors and rooms chess game
- doors and rooms 54
- doors and rooms 5-4 explanation
- d&r 5-4
- chess code in doors and rooms 5-4
- are there safe zones in chess
- what are the safe zones in chess