The Alpine Dragon is a hybrid dragon in Dragon City Mobile. It combines two very unique elements to create this dragon for your dragon city. This also means you need to use the breeding mountain to get this dragon or buy the dragon from the store.
Dragon City: Alpine Dragon Key Features
- Hybrid dragon
- Ice and Terra elements
- Looks like a dark fire dragon, has black skin
Dragon City: Alpine Dragon breeding guide
The Alpine Dragon is a hybrid dragon with the elements of Ice and Terra which is often seen as Ice and Earth. That means you need to have these two elements within the breeding combination for a chance to get this dragon for your game.
To get this dragon you need to breed the Ice Dragon and the Terra Dragon for a chance to get this dragon into your game. The breed time should be 16 hours and that is the same for the hatching time.
Please keep in mind that the it does not matter which side you select your dragon for breeding. The level of your dragon also does not matter. None of these affect the breeding process and its ultimately up to luck given you have the correct combination. You can get any other dragon that are made up of these elements.
Dragon City: Alpine Dragon Evolution Guide
The Alpine Dragon will evolve once you have fed him to a certain level in the game. It Alpinets off with an dragon egg where after you have hatched him he will become a baby dragon in the game.
It evolves at level 4 again after you have fed him enough food where he will gain a more powerful form to battle enemies in your game.
This means the stages are separated into
- Dragon Egg: This stage is when the dragon is still being hatched
- Baby Dragon: This stage is from level 1-4 when the dragon is still in his baby form.
- Teen Dragon: The dragon evolves into this stage when he reaches level 4 to become even more powerful.
- Adult Dragon: The dragon evolves into its adult form at level 7.
Dragon City: Alpine Dragon Earnings [Per Hour]
|Level 1||10||Level 6||45|
|Level 2||17||Level 7 [E]||52|
|Level 3||24||Level 8||59|
|Level 4 [E]||31||Level 9||66|
|Level 5||38||Level 10||73|
*[E] = Evolution
Dragon City: Alpine Dragon Food Chart
Feeding your dragons will allow your dragons to evolve into more powerful forms in the game.
|Level||Food Cost.||Level||Food Cost|
|Level 1||5||Level 6||160|
|Level 2||10||Level 7||320|
|Level 3||20||Level 8||640|
|Level 4||40||Level 9||1280|
|Level 5||80||Level 10||1664|
Dragon City: Alpine Dragon Evolution, Forms, Pictures, Eggs Chart
This page is about...
- alpine dragon dragon city
- alphine dragon in dragon city
- how to breed alpine dragon in dragon city
- dragon city alpine dragon
- alpine dragon habitat
- combination alpine dragon
- alpine dragon city breed
- dragon city breeding alpine
- alpine dragon breeding city
- how to breed alpine hybrid dragon in dragon city
- how to breed alpine in dragon city
- how to get an alpine in dragon city
- what does a alpine dragon and a fire dragon make