The Armadillo Dragon is a hybrid dragon in Dragon City Mobile. It combines two very unique elements to create this dragon for your dragon city. This also means you need to use the breeding mountain to get this dragon or buy the dragon from the store.
Dragon City: Armadillo Dragon Key Features
- Hybrid dragon
- Metal and Terra elements
Dragon City: Armadillo Dragon breeding guide
The Armadillo Dragon is a hybrid dragon with the elements of Metal and Terra which is often seen as Metal and Terra. That means you need to have these two elements within the breeding combination for a chance to get this dragon for your game.
To get this dragon you need to breed the Jade Dragon and the Cactus Dragon for a chance to get this dragon into your game. The breed time should be 12 hours and that is the same for the hatching time.
Other combinations include
- Medieval Dragon + Alphine Dragon
- Waterfall Dragon + Mercury Dragon
- Flaming Rock Dragon + Medieval Dragon
Please keep in mind that the it does not matter which side you select your dragon for breeding. The level of your dragon also does not matter. None of these affect the breeding process and its ultimately up to luck given you have the correct combination. You can get any other dragon that are made up of these elements.
Dragon City: Armadillo Dragon Evolution Guide
The Armadillo Dragon will evolve once you have fed him to a certain level in the game. It starts off with an dragon egg where after you have hatched him he will become a baby dragon in the game.
It evolves at level 4 again after you have fed him enough food where he will gain a more powerful form to battle enemies in your game.
This means the stages are separated into
- Dragon Egg: This stage is when the dragon is still being hatched
- Baby Dragon: This stage is from level 1-4 when the dragon is still in his baby form.
- Teen Dragon: The dragon evolves into this stage when he reaches level 4 to become even more powerful.
- Adult Dragon: The dragon evolves into its adult form at level 7.
Dragon City: Armadillo Dragon Earnings [Per Hour]
|Level 1||5||Level 6|
|Level 2||Level 7 [E]|
|Level 3||Level 8|
|Level 4 [E]||Level 9|
|Level 5||Level 10|
*[E] = Evolution
Dragon City: Armadillo Dragon Food Chart
Feeding your dragons will allow your dragons to evolve into more powerful forms in the game.
|Level||Food Cost.||Level||Food Cost|
|Level 1||5||Level 6||160|
|Level 2||10||Level 7||320|
|Level 3||20||Level 8||640|
|Level 4||40||Level 9||1280|
|Level 5||80||Level 10||2560|
Dragon City: Armadillo Dragon Evolution, Forms, Pictures, Eggs Chart
This page is about...
- how to breed armadillo dragon in dragon city mobile
- armadillo dragon dragon city
- how to breed armadillo dragon
- how to get a armadillo dragon in dragon city mobile
- how do you breed an armadillo dragon
- how to get armadillo dragon in dragon city
- how to get armadillo dragon in dragon city mobile
- dragon city armadillo dragon
- armadillo dragon breeding dragon city
- how to get armor for dragon city app
- how to get armadillo dragon dragon city
- how to get an armadillo dragon in dragon city
- how to get an armadillo dragon dragon city
- how to make a armadillo egg in dragon city
- what dragons do you breed to armidillo on dragon city mobile