The Emerald Dragon is a hybrid dragon in Dragon City Mobile. It combines two very unique elements to create this dragon for your dragon city. This also means you need to use the breeding mountain to get this dragon or buy the dragon from the store.
Dragon City: Emerald Dragon Key Features
- Hybrid dragon
- Metal and Nature elements
Dragon City: Emerald Dragon breeding guide
The Emerald Dragon is a hybrid dragon with the elements of Metal and Nature which is often seen as Metal and Plant. That means you need to have these two elements within the breeding combination for a chance to get this dragon for your game.
To get this dragon you need to breed the Crystal Dragon and the Wind Dragon for a chance to get this dragon into your game. The breed time should be 20 hours and that is the same for the hatching time.
- Pure Dragon + Nature Dragon
- Armadillo Dragon + Crystal Dragon
Please keep in mind that the it does not matter which side you select your dragon for breeding. The level of your dragon also does not matter. None of these affect the breeding process and its ultimately up to luck given you have the correct combination. You can get any other dragon that are made up of these elements.
Dragon City: Emerald Dragon Evolution Guide
The Emerald Dragon will evolve once you have fed him to a certain level in the game. It starts off with an dragon egg where after you have hatched him he will become a baby dragon in the game.
It evolves at level 4 again after you have fed him enough food where he will gain a more powerful form to battle enemies in your game.
This means the stages are separated into
- Dragon Egg: This stage is when the dragon is still being hatched
- Baby Dragon: This stage is from level 1-4 when the dragon is still in his baby form.
- Teen Dragon: The dragon evolves into this stage when he reaches level 4 to become even more powerful.
- Adult Dragon: The dragon evolves into its adult form at level 7.
Dragon City: Emerald Dragon Earnings [Per Hour]
Feeding your dragons will allow your dragons to evolve into more powerful forms in the game.
|Level 1||5||10||Level 6||160||45|
|Level 2||10||17||Level 7 [E]||320||52|
|Level 3||20||24||Level 8||640||59|
|Level 4 [E]||40||31||Level 9||1280||66|
|Level 5||80||38||Level 10||2560||73|
*[E] = Evolution
Emerald Dragon Battle/Health Points (HP) Chart
|Normal||Hard Charge||Poison Ivy||Head Butt||Nail Rain|
|Training||Head Butt||Rottening Spell||Karate Brick Break||Rust|
|Level 1||Level 11||Level 21|
|Level 2||Level 12||Level 22|
|Level 3||Level 13||Level 23|
|Level 4||Level 14||Level 24|
|Level 5||Level 15||6250||Level 25|
|Level 6||Level 16||Level 26|
|Level 7||Level 17||Level 27|
|Level 8||Level 18||Level 28|
|Level 9||Level 19||Level 29|
|Level 10||Level 20||Level 30|
Dragon City: Emerald Dragon Evolution, Forms, Pictures, Eggs Chart
This page is about...
- dragon city emerald dragon
- how to breed emerald dragon in dragon city
- how to breed a emerald dragon in dragon city
- how to get the emerald dragon in dragon city
- what is the emerald dragon in dragon city
- how to get emerald dragon city
- how to breed evolve in dragon city
- Dragon city breeding emarald
- how long does an emerald dragon take to breed dragin city
- how do i make an emerald dragon in dragin city
- emerald dragon in dragon city
- dragon city breeding two headed
- dragon city breeding guide emerald
- what to breed to get emerald dragon in dragon city