The Flame Crystal is a building in Dragon City that allows your dragons to earn revenue faster. You are limited to four crystals per game and each crystal has a certain radius which covers a certain amount of area. If your habitat is within that radius your dragons will gain 20% faster income rate. You can stack all crystals together for a total of 80% increase but if they are not within the radius your habitat will not get the booster effect.
How to use
Just build and place near a Flame habitat for the item to take effect. Please keep in mind that if you do not see it’s effect then that means your habitat is not within the radius and you need to place it closer. The more you stack the better and this does not improve breeding rates. It also does not improve your attacks.
This page is about...
- dragon city what does flame crystal do
- flame crystal dragon city
- dragon city flame crystal
- can crystal be stacked in dragon city
- what habitat do i need for a white knight dragon on dragon city
- what does flame crystal dragon city do
- more cristals more revenue dragoncity
- how many crystals are in dragon city
- flame crystal dragon city เอาไว้ทําอะไร
- dragon city what dose a flame cyrastly do?
- dragon city do crystals stack
- dragon city crystals how many
- dragon city crystals
- dragon city can you use crystals
- why does my flame crystal not work