The Halloween Dragon is a special dragon in Dragon City Mobile that was released on October 17th 2013. This dragon can only be found on the Halloween Island that is only available for a limited time and you cannot breed for this dragon.
Just like the Pirate & Dinosaur & Castle Island, this Island is available for 15 days and after 15 days, it will be removed from the game. So don’t miss your chance to get this dragon! It’s other friend is the Halloween Dragon!
Dragon City: Halloween Dragon Key Features
- Nature/Dark-type dragon
- Nature/Dark elements
- Halloween Special Type Dragon
- Can only be obtained from Halloween Island event.
Dragon City: Halloween Dragon breeding guide
You cannot breed this dragon, you must obtain it from the Halloween Island event in the game.
- Please keep in mind that the it does not matter which side you select your dragon for breeding.
- The level of your dragon also does not matter.
None of these affect the breeding process and its ultimately up to luck given you have the correct combination. You can get any other dragon that are made up of these elements.
Dragon City: Halloween Dragon Evolution Guide
The Halloween Dragon will evolve once you have fed him to a certain level in the game. It starts off with an dragon egg where after you have hatched him he will become a baby dragon in the game. It evolves at level 4 again after you have fed him enough food where he will gain a more powerful form to battle enemies in your game. This means the stages are separated into
- Dragon Egg: This stage is when the dragon is still being hatched
- Baby Dragon: This stage is from level 1-4 when the dragon is still in his baby form.
- Teen Dragon: The dragon evolves into this stage when he reaches level 4 to become even more powerful.
- Adult Dragon: The dragon evolves into its adult form at level 7.
Dragon City: Halloween Dragon Revenue [Per Hour]
*[E] = Evolution
Dragon City: Halloween Dragon Food Chart
Feeding your dragons will allow your dragons to evolve into more powerful forms in the game.
|Level||Food Cost.||Level||Food Cost||Level||Food Cost|
|Level 1||5||Level 11||2,163||Level 21||29,822|
|Level 2||10||Level 12||2,812||Level 22||38,768|
|Level 3||20||Level 13||3,656||Level 23||50,398|
|Level 4 [E]||40||Level 14||4,753||Level 24||65,518|
|Level 5||80||Level 15||6,178||Level 25||85,173|
|Level 6||160||Level 16||8,032||Level 26|
|Level 7 [E]||320||Level 17||10,441||Level 27|
|Level 8||640||Level 18||13,574||Level 28|
|Level 9||1,280||Level 19||17,646||Level 29|
|Level 10||1,664||Level 20||22,940||Level 30|
Halloween Dragon Battle/Health Points (HP) Chart
|Level 1||Level 11||Level 21|
|Level 2||Level 12||Level 22|
|Level 3||Level 13||Level 23|
|Level 4||Level 14||Level 24|
|Level 5||Level 15||Level 25|
|Level 6||Level 16||Level 26|
|Level 7||Level 17||Level 27|
|Level 8||Level 18||Level 28|
|Level 9||Level 19||Level 29|
|Level 10||Level 20||Level 30|
Dragon City: Halloween Dragon Evolution, Forms, Pictures, Eggs Chart
This page is about...
- dragon city halloween habitat
- dragon city events dragon
- dragon city halloween dragon