The Mercury Dragon is a hybrid dragon in Dragon City Mobile. It combines two very unique elements to create this dragon for your dragon city. This also means you need to use the breeding mountain to get this dragon or buy the dragon from the store.
Dragon City: Mercury Dragon Key Features
- Hybrid dragon
- Metal and Sea elements
Dragon City: Mercury Dragon breeding guide
The Mercury Dragon is a hybrid dragon with the elements of Metal and Sea which is often seen as Metal and Water. That means you need to have these two elements within the breeding combination for a chance to get this dragon for your game.
To get this dragon you need to breed the Metal Dragon and the Sea Dragon for a chance to get this dragon into your game. The breed time should be 12 hours and that is the same for the hatching time.
Please keep in mind that the it does not matter which side you select your dragon for breeding. The level of your dragon also does not matter. None of these affect the breeding process and its ultimately up to luck given you have the correct combination. You can get any other dragon that are made up of these elements.
Dragon City: Mercury Dragon Evolution Guide
The Mercury Dragon will evolve once you have fed him to a certain level in the game. It starts off with an dragon egg where after you have hatched him he will become a baby dragon in the game.
It evolves at level 4 again after you have fed him enough food where he will gain a more powerful form to battle enemies in your game.
This means the stages are separated into
- Dragon Egg: This stage is when the dragon is still being hatched
- Baby Dragon: This stage is from level 1-4 when the dragon is still in his baby form.
- Teen Dragon: The dragon evolves into this stage when he reaches level 4 to become even more powerful.
- Adult Dragon: The dragon evolves into its adult form at level 7.
Dragon City: Mercury Dragon Earnings [Per Hour]
|Level 1||4||Level 6||19|
|Level 2||7||Level 7 [E]||22|
|Level 3||10||Level 8||25|
|Level 4 [E]||13||Level 9||28|
|Level 5||16||Level 10||31|
*[E] = Evolution
Dragon City: Mercury Dragon Food Chart
Feeding your dragons will allow your dragons to evolve into more powerful forms in the game.
|Level||Food Cost.||Level||Food Cost|
|Level 1||5||Level 6||160|
|Level 2||10||Level 7||320|
|Level 3||20||Level 8||640|
|Level 4||40||Level 9||1280|
|Level 5||80||Level 10||2560|
Dragon City: Mercury Dragon Evolution, Forms, Pictures, Eggs Chart
This page is about...
- how to breed the mercury dragon in dragon city
- how to breed mercury dragon in dragon city mobile
- Mercury dragon DragonCity
- mercury dragon dragon city
- mercury dragon breeding dragon city
- mercury dragons evolution chart
- how to get mercury dragon on dragon city
- how to get mercury dragon in dragon city mobile
- how to get mercury dragon
- mercury dragon breeding
- breed mercury dragon
- how breed mercury dragon
- dragon mercury dragon city
- dragon city mercury dragon power
- dragon city mercury dragon