The Nirobi Dragon is a special legendary type dragon in Dragon City Mobile. It requires a set of very unique dragons to create this dragon for your dragon city. This also means you need to use the breeding mountain to get this dragon or buy the dragon from the store and lots of luck.
Dragon City: Nirobi Dragon Key Features
- Legend type dragon
- Legend element
Dragon City: Nirobi Dragon breeding guide
The Nirobi Dragon is a special dragon with a very special element called the Legend Element. That mean the dragon is super rare to breed for and there is a random chance to getting this dragon with the right combination.
To get this dragon you need to breed together any two of the dragons below for a chance to get this dragon into your game. The breed time should be 48 hours and that is the same for the hatching time.
- Pure Terra Dragon
- Pure Flame Dragon
- Pure Sea Dragon
- Pure Nature Dragons
- Pure Electric Dragon
- Pure Ice Dragon
- Pure Metal Dragon
- Pure Dark Dragon
Please keep in mind that the it does not matter which side you select your dragon for breeding. The level of your dragon also does not matter. None of these affect the breeding process and its ultimately up to luck given you have the correct combination. You can get any other dragon that are made up of these elements.
Dragon City: Nirobi Dragon Evolution Guide
The Nirobi Dragon will evolve once you have fed him to a certain level in the game. It starts off with an dragon egg where after you have hatched him he will become a baby dragon in the game.
It evolves at level 4 again after you have fed him enough food where he will gain a more powerful form to battle enemies in your game.
This means the stages are separated into
- Dragon Egg: This stage is when the dragon is still being hatched
- Baby Dragon: This stage is from level 1-4 when the dragon is still in his baby form.
- Teen Dragon: The dragon evolves into this stage when he reaches level 4 to become even more powerful.
- Adult Dragon: The dragon evolves into its adult form at level 7.
Dragon City: Nirobi Dragon Revenue [Per Hour]
|Level 1||32||Level 6|
|Level 2||Level 7 [E]|
|Level 3||Level 8|
|Level 4 [E]||Level 9|
|Level 5||Level 10|
*[E] = Evolution
Dragon City: Nirobi Dragon Food Chart
Feeding your dragons will allow your dragons to evolve into more powerful forms in the game.
|Level||Food Cost.||Level||Food Cost|
|Level 1||5||Level 6||160|
|Level 2||10||Level 7||320|
|Level 3||20||Level 8||640|
|Level 4||40||Level 9||1280|
|Level 5||80||Level 10||2560|
Dragon City: Nirobi Dragon Evolution, Forms, Pictures, Eggs Chart
This page is about...
- nirobi dragon city
- obtenir dragon nirobi
- breed nirobi dragon
- nirobi breeding guide
- how to make a nirobi dragon
- how to get nirobi dragon on dragon city
- how to breed nirobi dragon 100%
- how to breed a nirobi dragon in dragon city mobile
- how to breed a nirobi dragon in dragon city
- gambar dragon city nirobi dragon
- dragon city nirobi nasıl yapılır
- dragon city nirobi dragon picture
- dragon city nirobi breed
- Dragon city mirobi dragon
- dragon city legenddary niroby