The Red Woods Dragon is a single element dragon in Dragon City Mobile released on July 25, 2013 as part of their new update. The dragon is known as a War element dragon and bares the symbol of a warrior combined with another element to create this amazing new dragon for your game!
Dragon City: Red Woods Dragon Key Features
- War and Nature Symbols
- War and earth elements.
Dragon City: Red Woods Dragon breeding guide
The Lava Dragon is a hybrid dragon with the elements of Nature and War. That means you need to have these two elements within the breeding combination for a chance to get this dragon for your game.
- The best combination is using the War Dragon and the Nature Dragon to breed for this dragon.
- 36 Hours for breeding and hatching
Please keep in mind that the it does not matter which side you select your dragon for breeding. The level of your dragon also does not matter. None of these affect the breeding process and its ultimately up to luck given you have the correct combination. You can get any other dragon that are made up of these elements.
Dragon City: Red Woods Dragon Evolution Guide
The Red Woods Dragon will evolve once you have fed him to a certain level in the game. It starts off with an dragon egg where after you have hatched him he will become a baby dragon in the game.
It evolves at level 4 again after you have fed him enough food where he will gain a more powerful form to battle enemies in your game.
This means the stages are separated into
- Dragon Egg: This stage is when the dragon is still being hatched
- Baby Dragon: This stage is from level 1-4 when the dragon is still in his baby form.
- Teen Dragon: The dragon evolves into this stage when he reaches level 4 to become even more powerful.
- Adult Dragon: The dragon evolves into its adult form at level 7.
Dragon City: Red Woods Dragon Earnings [Per Hour]
*[E] = Evolution
Dragon City: Red Woods Dragon Food Chart
Feeding your dragons will allow your dragons to evolve into more powerful forms in the game.
|Level||Food Cost.||Level||Food Cost||Level||Food Cost|
|Level 1||5||Level 11||2,163||Level 21||29,822|
|Level 2||10||Level 12||2,812||Level 22||38,768|
|Level 3||20||Level 13||3,656||Level 23||50,398|
|Level 4 [E]||40||Level 14||4,753||Level 24||65,518|
|Level 5||80||Level 15||6,178||Level 25||85,173|
|Level 6||160||Level 16||8,032||Level 26|
|Level 7 [E]||320||Level 17||10,441||Level 27|
|Level 8||640||Level 18||13,574||Level 28|
|Level 9||1,280||Level 19||17,646||Level 29|
|Level 10||1,664||Level 20||22,940||Level 30|
Battle/Health Points (HP) Chart
|Normal||Punch||Giant Mouth||Stunning Hit||Leaf Blast|
|Training||Hammer Fist||Astro Hit||Karate Brick Break||Bee hive|
|Level 1||Level 11||Level 21|
|Level 2||Level 12||Level 22|
|Level 3||Level 13||Level 23|
|Level 4||Level 14||Level 24|
|Level 5||Level 15||Level 25|
|Level 6||Level 16||Level 26|
|Level 7||Level 17||Level 27|
|Level 8||Level 18||Level 28|
|Level 9||Level 19||Level 29|
|Level 10||Level 20||Level 30|
Dragon City: Red Woods Dragon Evolution, Forms, Pictures, Eggs Chart
This page is about...
- dragon city red wood dragon
- how can you make the redwood dragon without buying in dragon city
- how to get a redwood dragon
- red woods dragon
- red woods dragon city
- red woods dragon city forms
- redwood dragon in dragon city how time breeding
- redwoods dragon dragon city