The Skeleton Dragon in Dragon Story is a special Dragon that was released on October 10, 2013. It is a three-colored dragon that players can get in their game using the colors that make up this dragon. This dragon was released for Halloween in the Halloween update of the game.
Dragon Story: Skeleton Dragon Key Features
- Skeleton Dragon
- Yellow/Purple/White type dragon
- Super Rare to obtain
Dragon Story: Skeleton Dragon breeding guide
- You can breed one using any dragons combinations with Yellow, Purple, and White
Confirmed combinations include:
- Air Dragon + Luck Dragon
- Air Dragon + Hypnotic Dragon
- Magic Dragon + Leopard Dragon
- Magic Dragon + Griffin Dragon
- Magic Dragon + Sunrise Dragon
- Light Dragon + Genie Dragon
- Light Dragon + Trickster Dragon
- With the breeding combinations in hand, keep in mind that breeding is completely up to your luck in the game and for them to give you the dragon.
- The Rarity will help you understand your chances but it will ultimately be up to your game.
- The breeding order of left or right in the breeding den does not matter. The Level of your breeding dragon also do not matter.
Dragon Story: Skeleton Dragon Evolution Guide
- *Note Android players will need to use the temple at level 4!
- *Note: New 2013 Apple players will require to evolve their dragons at level 4
The Dragon Story Skeleton Dragon will have four forms. He will evolve into his second form at level 4. Once you have leveled him to level 6 you will need to use the evolution temple where you will need to further evolve him for the other evolution.
At level 9 you will evolve your creature into its most powerful and final form called Epic.
- Egg – The egg is what is revealed to the players after they have completed the breeding process. You may place this egg into a Nest for hatching.
- Baby – The baby form is hatched from the egg and is the youngest form of the entire evolution process.
- Teen – Teen is the evolved form of your baby creature. You can evolve your dragon at level 4 without using the evolution chamber on Apple devices, while on Android you must use the evolution chamber. You will be able to breed after they have reached level 4.
- Adult – The adult stage is a almost full grown dragon in Dragon Story. You can evolve your dragons at the end of level 6 where he will need to use the evolution chamber to become an adult.
- Epic – The epic form is the final and most powerful form of them all. Embodied with powers of their representing elemental colors, the epic form is filled with great design and represents the full grown evolution of your dragon. You can evolve your Adult Dragon into Epic Dragon at level 9.
Dragon Story: Skeleton Dragon Earnings [Per Hour]
|Level 1||320||Level 6||1536|
|Level 2||512||Level 7||1823|
|Level 3||671||Level 8||2063|
|Level 4||960||Level 9||2303|
|Level 5||1248||Level 10||2560|
Dragon Story: Skeleton Dragon Food/Feed Amount Chart
Food may vary depending on the version you are playing.
|Level||Food Req.||Level||Food Req.|
|Level 1||25||Level 6||1,250|
|Level 2||50||Level 7||3,000|
|Level 3||125||Level 8||7,000|
|Level 4||300||Level 9||12,500|
|Level 5||750||Level 10||Max|
Dragon Story Evolution, Forms, Pictures, Eggs Chart
This page is about...
- how do you breed skeleton dragon on dragon story
- how to breed a skeleton dragon in dragon story
- dragon stor skeleton
- skeleton Dragon
- pics of skeleton dragon egg on dragon story
- is the skelton dragon still available in dragon story
- how should i breed the skeleton dragon in dragon story gameteep?
- how do you get a skeleton dragon in dragon story
- dragonstory holloween egg breeding guide
- dragon story skeleton
- dragon story 3 headed dragon
- trickster & white dragon story