The Royal Dragon in Dragon Story is a special Dragon that was found on September 1 2013 released on September 6, 2013. IT is a purple looking dragon with yellow color.
Dragon Story: Royal Dragon Key Features
- Royal style design
- Has a throne
- Purple and yellow egg
- Low income rate
Dragon Story: Royal Dragon breeding guide
- You can breed this dragon using a Purple color dragon and a Yellow color dragon. The recommended combination is the Magic Dragon and the Air Dragon.
- With the breeding combinations in hand, keep in mind that breeding is completely up to your luck in the game and for them to give you the dragon.
- The Rarity will help you understand your chances but it will ultimately be up to your game.
- The breeding order of left or right in the breeding den does not matter. The Level of your breeding dragon also do not matter.
Dragon Story: Royal Dragon Evolution Guide
- *Note Android players will need to use the temple at level 4!
- *Note: New 2013 Apple players will require to evolve their dragons at level 4
The Dragon Story Royal Dragon will have four forms. He will evolve into his second form at level 4. Once you have leveled him to level 6 you will need to use the evolution temple where you will need to further evolve him for the other evolution.
At level 9 you will evolve your creature into its most powerful and final form called Epic.
- Egg – The egg is what is revealed to the players after they have completed the breeding process. You may place this egg into a Nest for hatching.
- Baby – The baby form is hatched from the egg and is the youngest form of the entire evolution process.
- Teen – Teen is the evolved form of your baby creature. You can evolve your dragon at level 4 without using the evolution chamber on Apple devices, while on Android you must use the evolution chamber. You will be able to breed after they have reached level 4.
- Adult – The adult stage is a almost full grown dragon in Dragon Story. You can evolve your dragons at the end of level 6 where he will need to use the evolution chamber to become an adult.
- Epic – The epic form is the final and most powerful form of them all. Embodied with powers of their representing elemental colors, the epic form is filled with great design and represents the full grown evolution of your dragon. You can evolve your Adult Dragon into Epic Dragon at level 9.
Dragon Story: Royal Dragon Earnings [Per Hour]
|Level 1||145||Level 6||350|
|Level 2||172||Level 7||455|
|Level 3||197||Level 8||498|
|Level 4||278||Level 9||535|
|Level 5||317||Level 10||652|
Dragon Story: Royal Dragon Food/Feed Amount Chart
Food may vary depending on the version you are playing.
|Level||Food Req.||Level||Food Req.|
|Level 1||25||Level 6||1,250|
|Level 2||50||Level 7||3,000|
|Level 3||125||Level 8||7,000|
|Level 4||300||Level 9||12,500|
|Level 5||750||Level 10||Max|
Dragon Story Evolution, Forms, Pictures, Eggs Chart
This page is about...
- royal dragon dragon story
- dragon story royal dragon
- royal dragon gameteep
- royal dragon story
- how to breed royal dragon
- how to breed a royal dragon in dragon story
- how to breed a royal dragon
- dragon story how to breed royal dragon
- how do you breed a royal dragon in dragon story
- throne dragon story
- dragon story how to get a royal
- dragon story royal dragon breeding
- royal dragon egg
- dragon story Royal dragon epic form
- how to breed throne dragon in dragon city