The Spirit Dragon in Dragon Story is a special Dragon that was released on October 10, 2013. It is a three-colored dragon that players can get in their game using the colors that make up this dragon. This dragon was released for Halloween in the Halloween update of the game.
Dragon Story: Spirit Dragon Key Features
- Spirit Dragon
- Blue/White/Black type dragon
- Rare to obtain
Dragon Story: Spirit Dragon breeding guide
- You cannot breed this dragon you must win him from the tournament.
Confirmed combinations include:
- There is no confirmed combinations.
- With the breeding combinations in hand, keep in mind that breeding is completely up to your luck in the game and for them to give you the dragon.
- The Rarity will help you understand your chances but it will ultimately be up to your game.
- The breeding order of left or right in the breeding den does not matter. The Level of your breeding dragon also do not matter.
Dragon Story: Spirit Dragon Evolution Guide
- *Note Android players will need to use the temple at level 4!
- *Note: New 2013 Apple players will require to evolve their dragons at level 4
The Dragon Story Spirit Dragon will have four forms. He will evolve into his second form at level 4. Once you have leveled him to level 6 you will need to use the evolution temple where you will need to further evolve him for the other evolution.
At level 9 you will evolve your creature into its most powerful and final form called Epic.
- Egg – The egg is what is revealed to the players after they have completed the breeding process. You may place this egg into a Nest for hatching.
- Baby – The baby form is hatched from the egg and is the youngest form of the entire evolution process.
- Teen – Teen is the evolved form of your baby creature. You can evolve your dragon at level 4 without using the evolution chamber on Apple devices, while on Android you must use the evolution chamber. You will be able to breed after they have reached level 4.
- Adult – The adult stage is a almost full grown dragon in Dragon Story. You can evolve your dragons at the end of level 6 where he will need to use the evolution chamber to become an adult.
- Epic – The epic form is the final and most powerful form of them all. Embodied with powers of their representing elemental colors, the epic form is filled with great design and represents the full grown evolution of your dragon. You can evolve your Adult Dragon into Epic Dragon at level 9.
Dragon Story: Spirit Dragon Earnings [Per Hour]
|Level 1||220||Level 6||791|
|Level 2||440||Level 7||835|
|Level 3||550||Level 8||923|
|Level 4||660||Level 9||978|
|Level 5||725||Level 10||1033|
Dragon Story: Spirit Dragon Food/Feed Amount Chart
Food may vary depending on the version you are playing.
|Level||Food Req.||Level||Food Req.|
|Level 1||25||Level 6||1,250|
|Level 2||50||Level 7||3,000|
|Level 3||125||Level 8||7,000|
|Level 4||300||Level 9||12,500|
|Level 5||750||Level 10||Max|
Dragon Story Evolution, Forms, Pictures, Eggs Chart
This page is about...
- spirit dragon dragon story
- dragon story spirit
- how to defeat spirit dragon in dragon story
- how to do spirit level the spotted dragon in lunaria story
- lunaria story how to get spirit of the dragon
- spirit dragon
- spirit of the dragon lunaria story