Released on August 5, 2014 is the Titan Update for Dragons: Rise of Berk with Valka and a number of brand new dragons in the Book of Dragon! In this new update you can expect the ability to take your dragons even further into their “Titan” form which is their current final evolution. In their Titan form they are stronger and provides more bonuses for fish and wood when collecting and have great new designs!
How to get Titan Dragons
To get Titan Dragons in Dragons: Rise of Berk, you need to level your dragon to level 51 then build the Valka’s Sanctuary which requires 8 Million Woods and one dragon at level 51. After you have done this you can send the dragon into Titan training which will eventually give you a chance at changing your dragon from regular to Titan. If the spinning fails, you will need to send your dragon into Valka’s Sanctuary once again (you will need to pay the require amount of wood to do the training again).
There are a number of new dragons added into the game including dragons beyond level 50 and dragons below that level as well. Here is a short list we will be updating it throughout the week as we discover new dragons.
- Dragons: Rise of Berk – Sand Wraith
- Dragons: Rise of Berk – Scuttleclaw
- Dragons: Rise of Berk – Raincutter
- Dragons: Rise of Berk – Hackatoo
- Dragons: Rise of Berk – Shockjaw
- Dragons: Rise of Berk – Snafflefang
- Dragons: Rise of Berk – Smothering Smokebreath
- Dragons: Rise of Berk – Hobblegrunt
What’s New in Version 1.3.9
– Train your dragons to Titans with Valka!
– 12 new dragons in the Book of Dragon!
– 20 new Unique dragons to rescue!