The Bronze Olympus Dragon in DragonVale is one of the three Olympus Dragon dragons released on July 28th 2012 as part of what is expected as the celebration of the opening of the Olympics. The Olympus Dragon features a brown design with a fire torched tail and what differentiates the Olympus Dragons apart from one another is their amazing horns.
This DragonVale how to breed article will talk about breeding the Bronze Olympus Dragon in DragonVale. You can use the same combination to obtain the Silver Olympus Dragon and Gold Olympus Dragon for your DragonVale park. The main elements for this dragon is Olympus but it is known to be lightning, earth, and air element hybrids.
If you want to breed one of these Bronze Dragon then our most recommended combination for breeding the Bronze Olympus Dragon is using a Sonic Dragon and a Lava Dragon or a Blazing Dragon and a Crystal Dragon for a chance to get the Bronze Olympus Dragon. The breeding time is 35 hours and once you have hatched the Bronze Olympus Dragon you can place him into a Olympus habitat for your DragonVale game.
The most recommended combination is Air Dragon and Crystal Dragon.
- DragonVale: Gold Olympus Dragon Page
- DragonVale: Bronze Olympus Dragon Page
- DragonVale: Silver Olympus Dragon Page
- DragonVale: How to breed Bronze Olympus Dragon
- DragonVale: How to breed Silver Olympus Dragon
- DragonVale: How to breed Gold Olympus Dragon
This page is about...
- bronze olympus dragon
- how to breed bronze dragonvale
- how to breed a bronze dragon in dragonvale
- bronze dragon dragonvale how to breed
- how to breed a bronze olympus dragon
- how to get a bronze dragon in dragonvale
- how do you get a bronze dragon
- how to get a bronze olympus dragon
- how to breed bronze olympus dragon
- where do you put the bronze dragon an dragonvale
- how to breed the bronze olympic dragons
- how to create a bronze olympus
- how to get a bronze dragon
- what two dragons make the bronze dragon
- what habbitat do i need for a bronze dragon on dragonvale