The Smoke Dragon has just been released today (November 15 2012) into DragonVale parks and it is another spectacular dragon for players to breed for in their game.
The color of this dragon is a very dark purple combined with light purple skin color. Its simply one of the most uniquely colored dragons ever released into DragonVale. The eye colors of this dragon has a orange and brown colored tone. If you step back from it’s body you will notice that it’s hair looks similar to smoke and there is also a similar design to its wings.
How to breed Smoke Dragon (Learn more)
The Smoke Dragon combines two very familiar elements. These elements are the Fire element and the Air element. These are two of the very basic beginner dragons which makes it easy (to a degree) to breed for the Smoke Dragon.
Recommended combination is using the Fire Dragon and the Air Dragon for a chance to get this dragon into your DragonVale. The breeding time is 14 hours and for upgraded breeding buildings its 11:11:59 hours.
Please keep in mind that this is a semi-rare dragon and that breeding the Smoke Dragon may not be easy. It will take time and breeding the Smoke Dragon is up to your game to give you the dragon and the breeding order of left or right will not affect your chance of getting it.
The level of your dragons also does not matter but your park must be at least level 14. Good Luck breeding!
This page is about...
- dragonvale dark dragon
- how to breed a smoke dragon
- How to hatch a smoke dragon in Dragonvale
- how to breed a smoke dragon on dragonvale
- bow do you breed a smoke dragon
- how to make smoke dragon in dragonvale
- how to get smoke dragon in dragonvale
- how to breed smoke in dragonvale
- how to breed smoke dragon on dragonvale
- how do you breed a smoke dragon
- dragonvale how to breed a smoke dragon
- smoke dragon breeding