The emerald dragon in DragonVale is the very first dragon that has to ability to generate gems for DragonVale players. This was not always the case, players normally have the ability to gain gems from a few sources such as gifts, Colosseum, or even purchasing their gems. The release of the emerald dragon for DragonVale players chances that because now players can generate gems through having gemstone dragons such as the emerald dragon.
The emerald dragon requires you to be at least level 11 and make sure you have the gemstone habitat if you haven’t gotten one yet because having a emerald dragon without the habitat won’t be much help. You can expect a 31 hours breeding time or you can purchase the emerald dragon for 1,500 to have him immediately. You do however gain 100,000 experience from obtaining him which will definitely help boost your levels.
Emerald Dragon breeding guide:
The dragon can be bred using an Crystal Dragon and an Lichen Dragon in your epic breeding island or breeding cave.
It does not matter which side you select the breeding dragons in your breeding tree or breeding cave. Level 15+ Dragons will give you a better opportunity at getting this dragon.
Emerald Dragon earnings
You can level your dragons up to level 10 only. This dragon cannot be leveled to level 20 or beyond level 10 in the game.
This page is about...
- dragonvale emerald dragon
- emerald dragon dragonvale
- dragonvale emerald
- breeding time for emerald dragon
- do you need the epic breeding island to breed gemstone dragons?
- level 8 mountain dragon dragonvale
- max levels a gem dragon can go up to
- is it possible to get a gemstone dragon in dragonvale using a regular breeding cave
- i didnt receive my gems by reaching level 20 in dragon vale
- how to get the gem dragon in dragonvale
- how to get gemstone dragons in dragonvale
- how to get emerald dragon in dragonvale without gems
- fasted way to get a gemstone dragon in dragonvale
- dragonvale best way to get a gem dragon
- can you get gemstone dragons without buying them