The Sapphire Dragon in DragonVale is the September Gemstone dragon in DragonVale. The Sapphire Dragon appears each month of September for players to breed their special birthstone dragons in their very own DragonVale park. If you are born in September this Sapphire Dragon is definitely one dragon you won’t want to miss for your DragonVale park!
This Sapphire dragon was released on September 1st 2012 and is a blue dragon that has struck many players by surprise because of its dark blue design. Players are required to be at least level 14 before they can attempt at breeding this Sapphire Dragon and is one of the most sought after dragons for players born in September.
- September Birthstone
- Dark Blue Design
- Looks like a water-type dragon.
Sapphire Dragon breeding guide:
Keep in mind that when breeding dragons, the breeding left and right does not matter. The Level of your dragons also does not matter. Breeding dragons is up to chance and it is proven that the Epic Breeding Island will give breeders a better chance at getting more rare dragons oppose to the breeding cave.
Sapphire Dragon earnings
This page is about...
- how to breed a sapphire dragon
- dragonvale sapphire dragon
- dragonvale what does a saphire
- how do i get a sapphire dragon on dragon
- how long how many gems does a sapphire dragon make
- how to breed a sapphire dragon on dragonvale
- how to breed a sapphire dragon with level 10 dragons
- what habitat does the sapphire dragon need