This breeding guide is used to explain the breeding process in Fish with Attitude and in theory happens when you breed fish together to breed for a new Dragon. It helps you understand multiple myths and tricks that are proven to be false as it is most likely technically not possible. This explains why some people can get it while some cannot, what works for other may or may not work for you.
The Breeding Process
You can breed two fish together using the Breeding Tank which will allow you to create a brand new fishes in your Fish with Attitude Tank. To breed you must swipe to your breeding tank section on the left.
How Breeding Works in Fish with Attitude
When you select two fish in Fish with Attitude and press the breed button. It sends a message to the server/or game that Player A has bred a Mean Trait Fish and a Nice Trait Fish.
The game will determine what you have breeding by saying Mean Trait + Nice Trait, what fish can this make?
Common fish – 65%
Rare fish – 30%
ULTRA RARE fish – 5%
Then give you a selection from that circle. Keep in mind these percentages do not represent the actual numbers, they are just used to illustrate how it works.
Myths and Common Mistakes
Breeding Left or Right
As noted above, it pulls the results from a pool of fish. Breeding left or right does not matter.
Breeding level does not matter because its based on elements.
Unless stated, there is no effects from decorations.
This page is about...
- dragon fish with attitude breeding guide
- fish with attitude aquarius fish
- aqarius fish with attitude breeding guide
- why do the fish not work in attitude
- what do i breed for dragon fish with attitude breeding guide
- hypothesis on breeding fish
- how to breed dragon fish in fish with attitude
- how to breed aquarium fish with attitude
- fish with attitude how to breed dragon
- fish with attitude breeding guide new fish
- fish with attitude breeding dragon
- fish attitudes breeding
- Explain breeding of fish
- breeding recipieces for fish with attitude
- aquarius fish with attitude