The Funny fish is a dual element fish that requires two traits to be able to obtain. This Funny fish will have you smiling in your tank and enjoying the dragon view of all your fishes and beautiful decorations. The funny fish is a smart and nice trait fish so be sure to keep those in mind when breeding.
Release Date: Original
Breeding Time: 1 Hour
Egg Hatch Time: 1 Hour
Egg Color: Light Blue
Buying Price: 228
Selling Price: 325
Trait: Nice, Smart
Level Requirement: 9
Fish with Attitude: Funny Fish Breeding guide
The Funny fish is a two trait fish that requires two different traits to be in your breeding process to be bred. If you want to breed a funny fish then you need a smart fish and a nice fish trait in your breeding process for a chance to get the funny fish in your game.
Fish with Attitude: Funny Fish Evolution Guide
In Fish with Attitude, fishes evolve when you tap on your first feed. Each fish will have a set time that will finish it’s “growing” status in their profile after you have fed him once.
Fish with Attitude: Funny Fish Earnings [Per Minute]
You can raise your earnings per minute for your fish in little aquarium by tapping on their profile then training them. Once you pay for the training it will take a certain amount of time before the training is complete. Once it does your earnings will raise.
Fish with Attitude: Funny Fish Evolution, Forms, Pictures, Eggs Chart
This page is about...
- fish with attitude egg guide
- fish with attitude funny fish
- how to breed a funny fish
- how to breed a funny fish in fish with attitude
- funny fish fish with attitude
- how to breed a funny fish on fish with attitude
- how do you breed a funny fish on fish with attitude
- gameteep fish with attitude funny
- how long does it take to breed funny fosh on fish with attiyude
- how to breed funny fish on fish with attitude
- how to breed the funny fish in fish with attitude
- how to get funny fish on fish with attitude
- breed a funny fish
- how do you get the funny fish on fish attitide
- how do you get funny fish on fish with attitude