The hobo fish in Fish with Attitude was quite adorable once – when they were young. What happened during their transformation is unknown but one thing is for sure. Your Sorrows are their sorrows and if you need company, they are there to share. This hobo fish is brownish and is definitely a fish you want only one of.
Release Date: Original
Breeding Time: 10 Hours
Egg Hatch Time: 10 Hours
Egg Color: Dark Yellow
Buying Price: 453
Selling Price: –
Trait: Nice, Brave, Smart
Level Requirement: 9
Fish with Attitude: Hobo Fish Breeding guide
The Hobo fish is a three trait fish that requires 3 different traits to be in your breeding process to be bred. If you want to breed a Hobo fish then you need a smart fish and a dreamy fish trait in your breeding process for a chance to get the Hobo fish in your game. Confirmed is Wizard Fish and Salesman Fish.
Fish with Attitude: Hobo Fish Evolution Guide
In Fish with Attitude, fishes evolve when you tap on your first feed. Each fish will have a set time that will finish it’s “growing” status in their profile after you have fed him once.
Fish with Attitude: Hobo Fish Earnings [Per Minute]
You can raise your earnings per minute for your fish in little aquarium by tapping on their profile then training them. Once you pay for the training it will take a certain amount of time before the training is complete. Once it does your earnings will raise.
Fish with Attitude: Hobo Fish Evolution, Forms, Pictures, Eggs Chart
This page is about...
- hobo fish fish with attitude
- fish with attitude hobo fish
- how to breed a hobo fish in fish with attitude
- how to breed a hobo fish on fish with attitude
- how to breed hobo fish in fish with attitude
- how to make a hobo fish on fish with attitude
- hobo fish with attitude
- hobo fish
- how do u get hobo fish with fush fish with attitude
- how to get hobo fish on fish with attitude
- how to get the hobo on fish with attitude
- how to breed a hobo in fish with attitude
- how to breed a hobo fish on fish attitude
- how to get the hobo fish on fish with attitude
- how long does it take to breed a hobo fish