The Medusa Fish was released to Fish with Attitude players on March 29 2013 in the new update that featured brand new upper tier fishes in the game. It features a fish that looks like an artistic fish and cool design for players to breed and harness the powers of this fish. It looks like a Medusa Fish.
Fish with Attitude: Medusa Fish Key Feature
- Upper Tier Fish
- Green color dragon
- Definitely a must have fish for your tank!
Fish with Attitude: Medusa Fish Breeding guide
The breeding combination is currently unknown or not confirmed please comment below if you know.
Players have confirmed that breeding the Diamond Fish and the Devil Fish will give you the Medusa Fish. This combination was suggested by the developers and it has been proven to be successful.
Please do not try to use other combinations as it may not give you this limited edition fish.
The breeding is 30 hours when using your breeding tank. Once the breeding has been completed, the egg hatching time is only 30 hours.
Fish with Attitude: Medusa Fish Evolution Guide
In Fish with Attitude, fishes evolve when you tap on your first feed. Each fish will have a set time that will finish it’s “growing” status in their profile after you have fed him once.
Fish with Attitude: Medusa Fish Earnings [Per Minute]
You can raise your earnings per minute for your fish in little aquarium by tapping on their profile then training them. Once you pay for the training it will take a certain amount of time before the training is complete. Once it does your earnings will raise.
Fish with Attitude: Medusa Fish Evolution, Forms, Pictures, Eggs Chart
This page is about...
- medusa fish with attitude
- fish with attitude medusa fish
- medusa fish fish with attitude
- fish with attitude breed medusa fish
- how to get the mudusa fish on fish with attitude
- how to breed the medusa fish on fish with attitude
- how to breed a medusa fish in fish with attitude
- how to breed a medusa fish
- medusa how to breed angel fish in fish with attitude