The Party fish is the only fish with a party hat over it’s head. You will probably fall in love with the party fish because of it’s happy designs and because it is always just so happy to hang out. The party fish is however a pretty rare fish which means that even if you have the correct traits it will take tons of luck for you to breed the party fish egg.
Fish with Attitude: Party Fish Breeding guide
The Party fish is tri element fish. This means that the Party fish requires three traits in your breeding process to obtain. If you want to breed the Party fish then you must use a Flirty Fish and Shy Fish within your breeding process for a chance to get the Party fish for your tank. Alternatively you can find any fishes that add up to the three traits for a chance to obtain the Party fish.
Fish with Attitude: Party Fish Evolution Guide
In Fish with Attitude, fishes evolve when you tap on your first feed. Each fish will have a set time that will finish it’s “growing” status in their profile after you have fed him once.
Fish with Attitude: Party Fish Earnings [Per Minute]
You can raise your earnings per minute for your fish in little aquarium by tapping on their profile then training them. Once you pay for the training it will take a certain amount of time before the training is complete. Once it does your earnings will raise.
Fish with Attitude: Party Fish Evolution, Forms, Pictures, Eggs Chart
This page is about...
- fish with attitude party fish
- how to breed a party fish
- party fish fish with attitude
- How to breed a party fish in fish with attitude
- fish with attitude breeding guide party fish
- party fish
- party fish with attitude
- what egg is orange with white on fish with attitude
- fish with attitude how to breed party fish
- how to breed party fish
- what color is the party fishes egg
- party fish egg
- How to make party fish hats
- how to get party fish on fish with attitude
- breeding party