The pirate fish in little aquarium is probably the only first you will see with the cool cross-bone pirate hat. Yup that’s the pirate fish for you, one of the coolest looking fish ever and he even has an eye-patch!
If you want to breed the pirate fish then know that his traits are creative, brave, and ARRR Mean!
Release Date: Original
Breeding Time: 6 Hours
Egg Hatch Time :6 Hours
Buying Price: 709
Selling Price: –
Trait: Creative, Brave, Mean
Level Requirement: 13
Fish with Attitude: Pirate Fish Breeding guide
The Pirate fish is three trait fish that requires three specific traits to be bred in your Fish with Attitude game. The traits for this fish is a Brave Trait, Creative Trait and a Mean Trait. This means you need any fish with the Brave Trait, Creative Trait and a Mean Trait to be successful at breeding the Pirate Fish. Successful combination are Wizard and Gossip Fish.
The most recommended combinations are Creative Fish and Tough Fish.
Fish with Attitude: Pirate Fish Evolution Guide
In Fish with Attitude, fishes evolve when you tap on your first feed. Each fish will have a set time that will finish it’s “growing” status in their profile after you have fed him once.
Fish with Attitude: Pirate Fish Earnings [Per Minute]
You can raise your earnings per minute for your fish in little aquarium by tapping on their profile then training them. Once you pay for the training it will take a certain amount of time before the training is complete. Once it does your earnings will raise.
Fish with Attitude: Pirate Fish Evolution, Forms, Pictures, Eggs Chart
This page is about...
- fish with attitude pirate fish
- pirate fish with attitude
- how to breed a pirate fish on fish with attitude
- pirate fish fish with attitude
- how to breed pirate fish
- breed pirate fish
- how do you make the pirate fish
- how to get the pirate fish on fish with attitude
- pirate fish egg
- one eyed pirate fish
- how to get the pirate fish in fish with attitude
- how to breed the pirate fish
- how to breed pirate fish in fish with attitude
- how to breed a pieate fish
- how do you make a pirate fish in fish with attitude