Did you know fishes can be robbers too? The Robber fish in Little aquarium is definitely one of those fishes you should fear when it passes by you because you might lose some precise pearls. Well not really but definitely this fish will make your other fish in the tank scared of losing their wallets. This robber fish trait is smart, brave, and mean so be sure to have those in your breeding process.
Release Date: Original
Breeding Time: 6 Hours
Egg Hatch Time: 6 Hours
Egg Color: Silver
Buying Price: 453
Selling Price: –
Trait: Nice, Brave, Smart
Level Requirement: 9
Fish with Attitude: Robber Fish Breeding guide
The Robber fish is a three trait fish that requires 3 different traits to be in your breeding process to be bred. If you want to breed a Robber fish then you need a smart fish and a tough fish trait in your breeding process for a chance to get the Robber fish in your game.
Fish with Attitude: Robber Fish Evolution Guide
In Fish with Attitude, fishes evolve when you tap on your first feed. Each fish will have a set time that will finish it’s “growing” status in their profile after you have fed him once.
Fish with Attitude: Robber Fish Earnings [Per Minute]
You can raise your earnings per minute for your fish in little aquarium by tapping on their profile then training them. Once you pay for the training it will take a certain amount of time before the training is complete. Once it does your earnings will raise.
Fish with Attitude: Robber Fish Evolution, Forms, Pictures, Eggs Chart
This page is about...
- fish with attitude robber fish
- how to breed a robber fish
- fish with attitude how to get pearls
- how to breed robber fish
- robber fish
- robber fish fish with attitude
- pilgrim fish with attitude
- how to breed a robber fish on fish with attitude
- how to make a robber fish on fish with attitude
- Breed the robber fish on fish with attitude
- what does a wallet do on fish with attitudes
- how to make a rare robberfish
- how to level up fast in fish with attitude
- how to get a rober fish in fish with additude
- how to breed robber fish on fish with attitude