The Vampire fish in Fish with Attitude is an ultra rare fish that was released on June 8th 2012 along with their line of new “Magical” trait fishes. The Vampire Fish is a blood sucking fish that you probably won’t want to get too close to. The Vampire Fish has a purple color design with many sharp teeth to help make holes in any flesh it might come by.
Fish with Attitude: Vampire Fish Breeding guide
The Vampire fish is an ultra rare fish. It’s breeding process is contributed by Noah, the recommended combination for breeding the Vampire Fish in Fish with Attitude is Pirate fish and Astronaut fish.
Fish with Attitude: Vampire Fish Evolution Guide
In Fish with Attitude, fishes evolve when you tap on your first feed. Each fish will have a set time that will finish it’s “growing” status in their profile after you have fed him once.
Fish with Attitude: Vampire Fish Earnings [Per Minute]
You can raise your earnings per minute for your fish in little aquarium by tapping on their profile then training them. Once you pay for the training it will take a certain amount of time before the training is complete. Once it does your earnings will rise.
Fish with Attitude: Vampire Fish Evolution, Forms, Pictures, Eggs Chart
This page is about...
- fish with attitude vampire fish
- fish with attitude egg chart
- vampire fish fish with attitude
- how to breed a vampire fish in fish with attitude
- rare fish on fish with attitude
- vampire fish with attitude
- how to breed a designer fish
- how to breed vampire fish
- fish with attitude vampire
- how to breed a vampire fish on fish with attitude
- how to make a werewolf fish on fish with attitude
- how to breed a vampire fish
- how to breed a vampire fish with attitude
- breed vampire fish
- how to breed the vampire fish on fish with attitude