The Werewolf fish in Little aquarium is an ultra rare fish that was released on June 8th 2012 along with their line of new “Magical” trait fishes. The Werewolf Fish is definitely one of the fishes you don’t normally see in Fish with Attitude and it’s beautiful light-hearted designs but the werewolf fish is definitely the most unique!
Release Date: June 8th 2012
Breeding Time: 20 Hours
Egg Hatch Time: 20 Hours
Buying Price: 1217
Selling Price: –
Level Requirement: -
Fish with Attitude: Werewolf Fish Breeding guide
Fish with Attitude: Werewolf Fish Evolution Guide
In Fish with Attitude, fishes evolve when you tap on your first feed. Each fish will have a set time that will finish it’s “growing” status in their profile after you have fed him once.
Fish with Attitude: Werewolf Fish Earnings [Per Minute]
You can raise your earnings per minute for your fish in little aquarium by tapping on their profile then training them. Once you pay for the training it will take a certain amount of time before the training is complete. Once it does your earnings will rise.
Fish with Attitude: Werewolf Fish Evolution, Forms, Pictures, Eggs Chart
This page is about...
- fish with attitude werewolf
- how to breed a werewolf fish
- how to breed a werewolf fish in fish with attitude
- fish with attitude werewolf fish
- how to breed magic fish in fish with attitude
- fish with attitude breeding guide werewolf fish
- fish with attitude breeding werewolf
- werewolf fish
- on fish with attitude what is the werewolf look like
- fish with attitude how to breed werewolf fish
- how do you get the werewolf fish on fish with attitude
- how to get wearwolf fish on fish with attitude
- how to get werewolf fish
- how to get werewolf on fish with attitude
- fish with attitude breeding guide werewolf