Injustice 2 just updated their game with a brand new update making it version 1.5 on the iOS and Android devices. The new update bring a four new frosty characters that includes Captain Cold, Sub-Zero, Aquaman (Gold), and lastly Aquaman (Silver).
Sub-Zero can be obtained immediately as the challenge is available to players that want to obtain the character. You will need to clear the challenge multiple prior being able to unlock the character for your game.
The second Chapter of Injustice 2 has also been unlocked into the game and you can play the second and see what happens next in the story mode of the game.
What’s New in Version 1.5
BATTLE YOUR WAY THROUGH STORY MODE
Chapter 2 has arrived! Play as Harley Quinn and experience the next chapter in this epic DC storyline. Don’t forget to collect those story mode rewards!
FOUR NEW ‘COOL’ CHARACTERS
Beat the summer heat with Captain Cold, Sub-Zero, and two versions Aquaman. Each new character brings a unique fighting style to any roster: Freeze enemies in their tracks as Sub-Zero, slow an opponent’s power regeneration as Captain Cold, or go for a high damage special attack with Aquaman’s signature Trident Rush.
UPDATED UI AND ITEM DESCRIPTIONS
Version 1.5 contains many new UI features to help players better navigate Injustice 2
– New class wheel in pre-fight screen that shows advantages and disadvantages based on character class
– Tap on any item to view a detailed pop up message
– Moves list located in the pause menu
– Switch button layout in order to play with one or two hands via the pause or settings menus
CAMPAIGN ADJUSTMENTS, Reward Improvements AND BUG FIXES
Campaign Mode has been reworked to feature new character and gear drops as well as changes in difficulty in chapters 4 and 5.
– Fixed combat blocking bug
– Improvements to all Supermoves
– No more losing energy if you are disconnected while entering fight
– 3 New chests: Silver, Gold, and Legendary
– New Chest unlock celebrations