Batgirl was recently released into Injustice: Gods Among Us for the Apple iOS, and some players are experiencing a problem with obtaining her. You may get the notice that you are not connected to the internet when in fact you are. This has caused an uproar for some Injustice mobile players because they are unable to obtain Batgirl for their game.
Batgirl was released into the Batgirl Challenge Mode, and could be obtained for free when you complete all 5 of the challenges put forth in the game. After you have completed the Challenge Mode, you can then access her in the shop to purchase even more cards for her to upgrade the card.
Batgirl Connection Problem Fix
Are you running into a connection problem with getting Batgirl for Injustice: Gods Among Us for iPhone, iPod Touch, or the iPad? Well you are not the only one. This is a glitch for version 1.5 and the solution to fixing this problem is quite easy.
establish your Internet connection and restart the application
To fix the internet connection problem you need to go into your Settings then International set them accordingly.
- COUNTRY needs to be UNITED STATES (US)
- LANGUAGE needs to be ENGLISH
Once you do this re-launch the Injustice app then try to get Batgirl. This should solve the internet connection problem giving you Batgirl in the game! Enjoy!
This page is about...
- batgirl challenge mode injustice ios
- re release of batgirl ios
- probleme injustice ipad
- injustice special challenge not working
- injustice iphone how to get batgirl
- injustice ios network error
- injustice i bought batgirl and it wont let me use her
- injustice gods among us ipad problems
- injustice gods among us ipad glitch
- injustice gods among us how do you start an app challenge do you have to be connected to the internet
- injustice gods among us glitch ios
- INJUSTICE connect to Ipad
- how to get batgirl with no challenges
- cannot establish lan connection on inter injustic
- which international has batgirl injustice