Batgirl was recently released into Injustice: Gods Among Us for the Apple iOS, and some players are experiencing a problem with obtaining her. You may get the notice that you are not connected to the internet when in fact you are. This has caused an uproar for some Injustice mobile players because they are unable to obtain Batgirl for their game.
Batgirl was released into the Batgirl Challenge Mode, and could be obtained for free when you complete all 5 of the challenges put forth in the game. After you have completed the Challenge Mode, you can then access her in the shop to purchase even more cards for her to upgrade the card.
Batgirl Connection Problem Fix
Are you running into a connection problem with getting Batgirl for Injustice: Gods Among Us for iPhone, iPod Touch, or the iPad? Well you are not the only one. This is a glitch for version 1.5 and the solution to fixing this problem is quite easy.
establish your Internet connection and restart the application
To fix the internet connection problem you need to go into your Settings then International set them accordingly.
- COUNTRY needs to be UNITED STATES (US)
- LANGUAGE needs to be ENGLISH
Once you do this re-launch the Injustice app then try to get Batgirl. This should solve the internet connection problem giving you Batgirl in the game! Enjoy!
This page is about...
- ?injustice?ios game challenge titles ? bug
- injustice gods among us says no internet establish connection
- injustice latest challege not working
- injustice on ipad stop loading near end of challenge
- injustice problem
- injustice stopped working#channel=t15
- Injustice Zod Issues?
- ios injustice gods among us not working
- problem with zod
- what if your injustice mobile challenge is not working
- injustice gods among us mobile troubleshooting
- injustice gods among us mobile problems
- injustice gods among us challenge mode missing even have internet connection
- ?int?injustice ios game challenge titles ?
- didnt get rewards from injustice challenge