Jurassic Park Builder players! It’s time for a new update! It looks like this update is mandatory and all Jurassic Park Builder players must upgrade.
The developers have noted that it’s just a few bug fixes but we’ve found some interesting chances to the game that players may experience while re-entering their Jurassic Park Builder game.
UPDATE: There is a known glitch through Facebook saying it’s its cancelled. Please wait as the game rolls out fixes. This does not affect non-Facebook users.
One of the key, and we mean key changes is that now Dinosaurs can go beyond level 30. That means if you have a Dinosaur maxed out in the old update, well it’s not the max level anymore! That means you’ll have to level up your dinosaurs even more.
What are the differences? Well we’ve only notice minor re-coloring like a white outline compared to a black outline on some dinosaurs.
There are now 4 stars for your dinosaur’s containers than 3 stars.
We have no discovered anything more updates but we’re confident that new features will come soon, especially with the underwater feature.
What’s New in Version 1.4.1
Welcome fellow Jurassic Park Builders!
• A few bug fixes to improve your gaming experience.
Think you can manage a park full of dinosaurs? Begin your adventure and start building!
The Jurassic Park Builder team.
This page is about...
- jurassic park builder max level
- jurassic park builder glitch
- Jurassic park builder levels
- what is the trex max level
- what is the max level sonic in jurassic park builder
- whats the high level in jurassic park builder android
- whats the highest level of jurassic park builder you can achieve
- max level in jurassic park builder
- jurassic park builder what max level
- what is the highest level on jurrassic park builder
- Does the star mean on the Jurassic Park app in front of the dinosaurs
- jurassic park builder höchstes level
- jurassic park builder glitches
- jurassic park builder current version download
- jurassic park builder 1 4 1