Jurassic Park Builder: Triceratops Evolution
The evolution for the Triceratops begins at level 5 where he comes an adult Triceratops. Most dinosaurs follow this order and will evolve when you feed it to the required level in your Jurassic Park Builder game.
When the dinosaur reaches level 10, you will need to evolve it using the research center which requires you to successfully evolve it into its next form. Once you have successfully evolved it into its second form, it will become a baby again and you will need to feed it to level 15 to become an adult again.
Once your dinosaur reaches level 20 you can evolve it using the research center once again where once you completed evolving it, it will become a baby and will evolve into an adult at level 25.
Jurassic Park Builder: Triceratops Earnings Chart
|1||100/5 Minutes||11||203/5 minutes||21||306|
|10||193/5 Minutes||20||296/5 minutes||30||400/5 minutes|
Jurassic Park Builder: Triceratops Food Chart
Jurassic Park Builder: Triceratops Evolution Chart
This page is about...
- jurassic park builder fully evolved triceratop
- triceratops builder
- triceratops evolve jurassic park builder
- triceratops jurassic park
- what did triceratops evolve into
- what level does jurassic park go up to
- what was your triceratops look like when you have all of the stars Tressa Park builder