The Dual Blade Character Build Guide is a basic build that will assist you through the MapleStory Live game up to level 60-70. This guide is meant for casual players that will probably never train until level 90 (which is a long way) that will unlock skills in the fifth section of their skill page.
Keep in mind that this guide is for a casual player looking to get to about stages of Orbis or El Nath. Once you get to Orbis you are asked to get to level90 to be able to advance into the next Blade Lord Job Advancement from Blade Specialist. However, this is a very long process and most players do not choose to continue to grind in the game as a result this guide is made specifically for those players that will most likely not continue towards long levels.
Stats – Ability Points
By default your ability points are used automatically due to your settings in the middle column. You can adjust them so they will auto distribute from different styles like DEF – ATTACK- BALANCED – CUSTOM. What you want to do to be able to use ability points on your own is tap the + sign and use Custom. Each time you level up your ability points will not be used up automatically.
For every level you will get about 3 Ability Points. You want to put them according to your play style of being a powerhouse or survival or being balanced. The recommended is being balanced.
POWERHOUSE: Put all your points into LUK
SURVIVAL: Put all points into STR
Balanced: Place 2 points in Luk and 1 point in Str. If you want more life then place 2 points in Str and 1 point in Luk. This will ensure you get increase on ATT and on HP
Skill Points Distribution
This character build focuses on using Double Stab and Triple Stab at lower levels.
- Nimble Body – MAX (This provides you more accuracy and ensures you won’t miss your target)
- Double Stab – 10 (Used to enable Triple Stab)
- Save all other points until SKILL II
- Triple Stab – 1 Point (you want to continue to use Double Stab, so 1 point for now)
- Katara Mastery – 5 (If you are missing then definitely add points in this)
- Katara Booster – 1 (Buff increase attack speed for normal attacls.)
- Triple Stab – 9 Point (MAX)
- If you have skill points left over you should choose to other max Fatal Blow or Tornado Spin for an extra skill
You should always be upgrading your equipment for the best results.
How to gain experience
Quests on each town is your best way to gain experience so you should always be completing whatever quests are available. Some give over hundreds of thousands of experience which is much better than simply killing enemies.
There is no real strategy to gaining experience except for you to kill every enemy and be sure not to skip those quests or you will fall behind in leveling.
This page is about...
- maplestory live deluxe dual blade skill build
- maplestory live deluxe dual blade guide
- train guide in maplestory live for dual blade
- dual blade skill build maplestory live
- maplestory app guide
- maplestory live deluxe dual blade walkthrough
- maplestory live orbis
- stat dual blade maplestory
- character using dual blade
- maplestory live fastest way to level up
- maplestory live dual blade stats
- maplestory live deluxe up skill
- maplestory live deluxe skillen funktioniert nicht
- customize maplestory live character
- where should I train at level 140 in maplestory live