The Ultimate Storm Blader Guide is for Dual Blade players in MapleStory Live for the iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch. It is a guide focused on developing the Blade Storm, Slash Storm, and Bloody Storm techniques. It focuses on using the Storm techniques in MapleStory Live for the Dual Blade class in the beginning.
*Warning: If you do not plan to go to Level 90, which unlocks skill V you will not be able to unlock the main skill for this guide. You can adjust and reallocate skill points according to your liking.*
This guide is in 0.01 Beta and is only to be used as an experiment to developing the Dual Blade class using the storm techniques.
Stat points allocation:
You can go a number of routes here depending on your play style. It is recommended you either choose LUK or STR due to their increase in ATT power.
LUK – Choosing LUK will increase your ATT and AVD with each point added. This gives you more damage and the more ability to avoid enemies.
STR – Choosing STR will give you a enormous amount of life allowing you to survive many battles. It will also increase STR for every 10 points you place into STR. You also get DEF along with HP.
It it recommended you split half and half. However, if you are an expert player you should add them according to how well you are killing enemies in your game.
Skill points allocation:
- Nimble Body: 10 (MAX later at level 50+ so you don’t miss and can avoid enemies.)
- Blade Storm: 10 (MAX don’t put anymore than 10)
- Katara Mastery (OPTIONAL): Leave for now until you get to next job, if you are missing enemies then place points in here or max nimble body.
SKILL III (Level 30):
- Slash Storm: 20 (MAX for Bloody Storm)
- Shadow Resistance (OPTIONAL): When its maxed you get 10% HP increase/ Status and element resist by +20% (You can place puts or save if you plan to go to level 90)
SKILL IV(Level 40):
- All three skills are useless, except Tornado Spin. If you are not going towards level 90 which is the requirement to unlock the next job level to SKILL V. Then use up your points.
SKILL V (Level 90): Level 90 depends on your play style and because it is a difficult level to reach you have more options. You can choose to max Mirror image which will make a shadow of yourself or go the route with Flying Assaulter which is an extremely powerful attack. Keep in mind that SKILL VI will unlock after you beat the Horntail.
- Bloody Storm – 10 (MAX)
- Mirror Image (OPTIONAL)
- Flying Assaulter (Strong flying attack but requires you to max Blade Fury)
- Venom (This poisons your enemy making them lose life as they walk)
- Sudden Raid (USES TOO MUCH MP) – NOT RECOMMENDED but powerful and cool.