My Singing Monsters released a brand new monster called the Shugabush this week. The Shugabush Monster is a new type of monster which is dubbed as the “Legendary” type of monsters in the game.
It’s symbol features what we see in the photo as a Star with sun rays in the background colored in Orange and Yellow. The monster is available on the Plant Island only and is unlocked at level 9!
The Shugabush monster is voiced by musician Kristian Bush from Sugarland and is certainly one legendary monster you want to have in your game. So let’s start singing!
How to breed Shugabush Monster?
Even though the Shugabush is a Legendary Monster in the game, it still can be obtained through breeding. Some players may choose to purchase this monster into their game due to it’s low price but you can certainly breed one in your plant island using a specific combination.
The combination to breeding the Shugabush is using the Clamble and the Bowgart. This has has been a tested combination and the breeding time is 35 hours which should appear as 01:10:59:59.
Please keep in mind that like all breeding game, the level does not matter and the sides you select the monster for breeding also does not matter.
This page is about...
- msm breeding guide
- how to breed shugabush in my singing monsters
- how do you breed a shugabush
- shugabush breeding guide
- how to hatch a shugabush
- how to make a shugabush on my singing monsters
- my singing monster how to breed shugabuzz
- my singing monsters shugabush breeding
- mysinging monsters breed shugabush
- singing monsters how to breed a sugabusg
- what do i breed to get a shugabush
- how to breed shugabuzz my singing monster
- breed shugabush
- how to breed a shugabuzz on my singing monsters
- breed sugajo singing monsters