It has been confirmed. The secrets to breeding the Blabbit Monster in My Singing Monsters has been released and you can safely breed for this monster knowing that the combination does work.
The Blabbit monster is released for Easter and is available until April 1st 2013, it may be extended by the developers if they choose to do so but as we know it, the Blabbit monster is only available until then. However, the developers did release a brand new mini-game that allows players to obtain expired limited edition monsters through scratch cards. So be sure to check that out if you’ve missed this monster.
How to breed Blabbit
Blabbit monsters are rare. In fact, players may choose to save up on their gems and buy the monster instead of breeding for one if they’re not lucky. Some players have spent more than 500 Gems attempting to breed this monster while some have gotten it on their first try. So make your choices carefully when attempting to fast forward your times with gems.
To breed the Blabbit monster, we have confirmed you need to use the Scups monster and the Spunge Monster. The breeding time is 19 hours which should say 18:59:59.
Please keep in mind when breeding that this monster is super rare which means he may be difficult to breed for in your game.
This page is about...
- msm breeding chart
- how to breed a blabbit in my singing monsters
- how to breed blabbit
- blabbit my singing monsters
- my singing monsters breeding blabbit
- how do you breed a blabbit
- blabbit monster
- game teep how to breed blabbit
- game teep my singing monsters blabbit
- when/where is blabbit bred
- when is the blabbit in my singing monsters available to breed
- when does the blabbit never available
- what do u need to breed the blabbit monster
- what do u get when breeding blabit in my singing monsters
- simpsons tapped out map