We have finally confirmed the breeding combination for the Punkleton Monster in My Singing Monsters. If you haven’t heard about the Punkleton Monster, then it’s a limited edition monster for My Singing Monster to celebrate each Halloween.
The Monster itself features an all new design that is extremely different from any other monsters we’ve seen and only available for a limited time. The breeding rate for this monster may be slightly lower depending on your luck. According to our classification, we can confirm the rate is about 1 to 5-10. So For 5-10 breeds, you will be able to breed one of these exclusive monsters for your Singing Island.
How to breed Punkleton Monster
To breed Punkleton Monster, you must know that this monster is only available on the Plant Island which is redecorated to be the Halloween Island of the game. That means it probably won’t work on any other island!
The breeding combination for breeding the Punkleton Monster is using a T-Rox Monster and a Bowgart Monster. We have confirmed that this is the only combination that will help you breed this limited edition monster.
Breeding order of left or right will not affect your breeding rate and there is no evidence that it affects your chance at getting this monster. The level of your monster will not affect your chance at getting this monster. It is up to your game to give you this monster.
This page is about...
- my singing monsters breeding
- how to breed a punkleton
- how do you breed a punkleton
- my singing monsters breeding punkleton
- my singing monsters how to breed a punkleton
- my singing monsters breeding guide punkleton
- my singing monsters how to breed punkleton
- mysinging monsters percent of breeding
- real my singing monsters
- what are the four things the octopus in my signing monster
- halloween my singing monsters
- my singing monsters breed
- how to get a punkleton
- how to breed punkletoon
- how to breed punkleton monster