My Singing Monsters players can now enjoy a brand new monster that is made available for Valentine’s Day! The Schmoochle Monster is what the Valentine monster is called and it’s available until the 15h of February. That means it’s going to be available just a bit after Valentine’s day and will be removed thereafter.
The monster appears to have two heads and a pink body with a bright red heart on its chest. Don’t forget about the wings though because there’s also a set of wings to match its body!
How to breed Schmoochle Monster
So you’re all wondering how to breed this limited edition Valentine’s monster. The combination is quite simple but the breeding rate is a tad on the difficult side which may make it difficult for players that don’t play daily.
To breed this monster, you need to use the Tweedle monster and the Riff monster. The breeding time should be 32 hours and so is the hatching time.
Please keep in mind that this monster may be difficult to obtain if you don’t actively play the game. The selection order of the monster on the left or right does not matter and the level of your monsters will also not affect your breeding rate.
This page is about...
- my singing monsters breeding schmoochle
- gameeep how to breed a smoochle
- vlatine monster on my singingmonsters
- schmoochle breeding
- my singing monsters schmoochle
- my singing monsters how to breed a schmoochle
- my singing monster how to breed a schemoocle
- monster with two heads in my singing monsters
- match breeding singing monster
- how to breed schmoochle my singing monsters
- how to breed a tweedle in my monsters game
- how to breed a schmoochle in my singing monsters
- how ro breed a schmoochle
- how do you make how to breed ethereal monsters
- heart monster my singing monsters