My Singing Monsters has jumped into the Halloween spirit celebrating this year’s spooky events with My Singing Monsters (Halloween Edition). Well, it’s not a Halloween edition but one of the island has been completely redecorated to look like a spooky island for you to enjoy your musical monsters.
Whats new in this update?
Well from our close examination, we found that the island has been redecorated. We were not able to locate any new monsters for your game or decorations. They may be added soon but not during the time of this writing.
The more noticeable changes to the game is that the sky is much darker than usual. There are also pumpkins all over the island, from big to small on the sides.
Please keep in mind that we only noticed the plant island had this change and no other island. The icon for the plant island has also been changed and we were unable to locate any other changes in the game. We’ll keep you posted if we do fine other additions and changes.
What’s New in Version 1.0.4
• New Halloween content!
• Receive diamonds for inviting friends!
• Minor bug fixes
This page is about...
- big fish singing monster halloween
- my singing monsters halloween
- my singing monsters halloween costume
- my singing monsters how to get costume
- my singing monsters island decoration
- pumpkinleton my singing monsters
- update how to breed a punkleton on my singing monsters