My Singing Monsters makes an update today to end the Halloween update and brings a couple of new features including bug fixes and optimization for players around the world.
Players can expect from this updated a added new item called the Wishing Torch which allows breeders to breed rare monsters easier. That means you can now get Ethereal Monsters or four element monsters or even limited monsters easier while breeding for them. Each of the islands have their very own designed Wishing Torch that resembles to the element on the island.
Other changes in this update is added Social Features that allow you to help your friends speed up their breeding time using Facebook. New Stats and info for monsters, there has also been some new bug fixes for the iPhone 5S.
What’s New in Version 1.2.2
The ancient magic of the wishing torches has been rediscovered! When you light a wishing torch, it improves the chances of breeding rare monsters! The more torches you have on an island, the better your chances! If you don’t have the means to light a torch yourself, you can put out a call to your friends to ask them to light it for you – for free!
Also in this update:
→ NEW Social feature: help speed up your friends’ incubation through Facebook!
→ NEW Stats tab in Info menu of monsters and castles, including new Island Rank system
→ Fixes an issue with touch response on iPhone 5S
→ Other bug fixes and optimizations
This page is about...
- my singing monsters torch
- my singing monsters torches
- Arkham origins new 52
- my singing monsters breeding torch
- my singing monsters torch lighting groups
- my singing monsters wishing torch fix
- my singing monsters wishing torch guide
- mysingingmonsters how do i get wishing torch
- singing monsters torch club
- Singing Monsters why does my torch go out?
- speed up breeding with facebook my singing monsters
- my singing monsters lighting torches
- my singing monsters castle ranking
- breeding wishing torches my singing monsters
- do the wishing tourches really work in mysinging monsters