The Grumpyre Monster in My Singing Monsters is a special monster that can be bred, and it is the third of the new class of monsters called “Ethereals”. It first appeared on August 19 2013.
Remarkable! On the same day that the Hoola departs Air and Earth Islands, another Ethereal monster, the winged Grumpyre, arrives on Cold Island! Available to buy or breed!
My Singing Monsters: Grumpyre Monster Key Features
- Special-type Monster
- Grumpyre monster
- 36 hours breeding time.
- 1% chance of getting this monster
- Second Ethereals monster
- Level 9+
- Cold Island
My Singing Monsters: Grumpyre Monster breeding guide
You must first obtain the breeding structure at level 7 to be able to breed for this Grumpyre Monster. Without the breeding structure, you can also purchase this monster for diamonds.
There is a 1% chance to get the Grumpyre Monster and exactly 4 combinations. Combinations not tested!
- Deedge Monster + Spunge Monster
- Deedge Monster + Bogart Monster
- Deedge Monster + Congle Monster <– Tested
- Deedge Monster + Thumpies Monster
Keep in mind that breeding the monsters left or right does not matter. And that if you are not getting the monsters then you must continue trying until your game gives you the correct breeding time. Breeding is ultimately up to chance and you may get multiple monsters depending on their rarity.
My Singing Monsters: Grumpyre Monster Evolution Guide
As we know it, there’s no physical evolution in the monsters for My Singing Monsters. Your income rate will increase along with your max income capacity.
My Singing Monsters: Grumpyre Monster Earnings [Per Minute]
|Level 1||13||Level 6||67||Level 11||123|
|Level 2||22||Level 7||78||Level 12||134|
|Level 3||34||Level 8||90||Level 13||146|
|Level 4||45||Level 9||101||Level 14||157|
|Level 5||56||Level 10||112||Level 15||168|
Max income rate per level
|Level||Max Earning||Level||Max Earnings||Max Earnings|
|Level 1||23,000||Level 6||110400||Level 11||202400|
|Level 2||36800||Level 7||128800||Level 12||220800|
|Level 3||55200||Level 8||147200||Level 13||239200|
|Level 4||73600||Level 9||165600||Level 14||257600|
|Level 5||92000||Level 10||184000||Level 15||276000|
My Singing Monsters: Grumpyre Monster Food Chart
Feeding food to your monsters in My Singing Monsters will allow your monsters to increase their max coins and increase the income rate they are earning.
|Level||Food Req.||Level||Food Req.||Level||Food Req.|
|Level 1||20||Level 6||640||Level 11||20,480|
|Level 2||40||Level 7||1,280||Level 12||40,960|
|Level 3||80||Level 8||2560||Level 13||81,920|
|Level 4||160||Level 9||5,120||Level 14||163,840|
|Level 5||320||Level 10||10,240||Level 15|
This page is about...
- my singing monsters grumpyre
- how to breed a grumpyre
- grumpyre my singing monsters
- what two monsters make the grumpyre in my singing monsters?
- how do you breed a grumpyre
- how to breed grumpyre
- grumpye monster my singing monster
- what two monsters make the grumpyre in my singing monsters
- my singing monsters how to breed the grumpyre
- my singing monsters how to get a grumpyre
- how to make a grumpyre in singing monsters
- My sining monster how to make deejee
- how to make a grumpyre
- how to get grumpyre on my singing monsters
- how to breed the grumpyre my singing monsters