The Simpsons: Tapped Out is now in St. Patrick’s gear with the St. Patrick’s Day event! There brand new items available in your game and some of which are available for only a limited time.
In this update you’ll find one brand new character building (unlocks a character) and one premium building that unlocks a premium character for your game. You’ll also see a brand new decoration in the game. All of these are based on the theme of St. Patrick’s day except for the 50Ft Magnifying Glass and is available for a limited time, so be sure to get your item of luck before they disappear.
One of the buildings you will definitely want to pick up is the O’ Flanagan’s Pub because it will unlock the character Tom O’ Flanagan into your game. The great part is, the building is inexpensive, so treat it like a gift from the developers. The Wishing Well is a premium item on the other hand and will unlock the Leprechaun but please keep in mind that this character does not have any job.
List of items for St. Patrick’s Day Event
- The Simpsons: Tapped Out – Tom O’ Flanagan
- The Simpsons: Tapped Out – 50FT Magnifying Glass
- The Simpsons: Tapped Out – O’ Flanagan’s Pub
- The Simpsons: Tapped Out – Wishing Well [Premium]
- The Simpsons: Tapped Out – Leprechaun
This page is about...
- simpsons tapped out st patricks day update
- simpsons tapped out st patricks day
- The Simpsons tapped out st patricks day
- aimpsons tapped out patricks
- tapped out st patricks
- tapped out st patricks day
- tapped out st patricks day missions
- the simpsons saint patricks day
- the simpsons springfield saint patricks day parade
- the simpsons tapped out st
- what prize will you get for all the st patrick day quests on the simpsons tapped out
- when does simpsons tapped out st patricks day
- when does simpsons tapped out st patricks day event end
- tap the simpson saint patty day
- st patricks whacking day tapped out