Halloween is right around the corner near the end of this month and The Simpsons: Tapped Out has just made an exclusive update for this specific event.
We’re pretty excited to see brand new content added into the Simpsons: Tapped Out and players will definitely not be disappointed with this brand new update. Perhaps the biggest change you’ll notice for the game is that the splash screen has changed completely to fit the spooky and scary theme of Halloween.
The juice of this update is that there are limited time characters, buildings and quests. You’ll also have new characters like Edna and Otto Mann (premium character).
A note on the previous character Nelson, is that the cost for building the Muntz House been lowered (thank heavens).
Notes on the Halloween Stuff in The Simpsons: Tapped Out
Our game hasn’t shown how to get the new features specified in the update notes yet (Oct. 2rd 2012, 6PM EST). We’ll update as soon as they stream the update worldwide.
The content is probably locked until a certain time or. We’re not happy about downloading 127MB of data for this game. Definitely not bandwidth friendly for mobile wireless users
That was quick. Just 30 minutes after the update, it seems many of the Halloween items have been unlocked in your game! Including a mini game! Check them out in your game!
You need to ensure Homer is free and has a bubble for the Quest. He will say “Halloween is coming! Let’s crank up the “spooky” factor around here by building the Springfield Cemetery!”
There is also a hidden message for players watching The Simpsons below to getting some really secret exclusive stuff.
“And don’t forget to watch Treehouse of Horrors XXIII to find a clue to unlocking a new outfit for Homer and 10 free donuts.”
You can get the update in the link below
What’s New in Version 3.0.0
Get your fingers ready to save the Simpsons from hordes of roaming undead, because the Treehouse of Horror update is packed with Zombies. It’s also got new limited time characters, buildings and spooky quests for you to devour. And don’t forget to watch Treehouse of Horrors XXIII to find a clue to unlocking a new outfit for Homer and 10 free donuts.
Check out what’s new:
• New Characters – Do a “diddily deal” with Devil Flanders, ride a broom with Marge the Witch, or enslave earthlings with Kang.
• New Buildings – Incubate Zombies in the Springfield Cemetery, summon demons with the Heck House, or sell some cursed frogurt in the House of Evil.
• UFO – Build a Giant Space Laser and show those aliens once and for all who’s boss.
• Mysterious Artifacts – Find mysterious artifacts and uncover the secrets of the Ancient Mayan Calendar.
• Zombies – Squish Zombies as they escape from Springfield Cemetery before they can turn your favorite Simpsons characters into the walking dead!
Update now to celebrate Halloween and collect all the toilet paper and eggs to really make a mess of your friend’s Springfield! Make sure to like us on Facebook for the latest on all things The Simpsons: Tapped Out. NOTE: Your device must be updated to iOS firmware 4.3 or later to play.
Tapped Out – Halloween Pages
- The Simpsons: Tapped Out – Ned Flanders [Devil Costume updated]
- The Simpsons: Tapped Out – Homer Simpson [Mayan Costume updated]
- The Simpsons: Tapped Out – Marge [Costume Updated]
- The Simpsons: Tapped Out – The Raven
- The Simpsons: Tapped Out – Mayan God
- The Simpsons: Tapped Out – Talking Krusty Doll
- The Simpsons: Tapped Out – Burns Monster
- The Simpsons: Tapped Out – Kang
- The Simpsons: Tapped Out – House of Evil
- The Simpsons: Tapped Out – Bad Dream House
- The Simpsons: Tapped Out – Super Collider
- The Simpsons: Tapped Out – Ray Gun
- The Simpsons: Tapped Out – Heck House