To be able to get the Andriod’s Dungeon in The Simpsons: Tapped Out you must reach level 13 to activate The Dungeon Keeper Pt. 2 quest via your task book. The Andriod’s Dungeon is actually a comic book shop that holds most of the superhero comics in Springfield. In fact, Bart Simpson and Milhouse often go to the Andriod’s Dungeon’s front window to watch for the latest Radioactive Man comic book to see whats for sale but often the Comic Book Guy would brush them away if they aren’t making a purchase.
After unlocking and building the Andriod’s Dungeon, you will notice that your Tapped Out city will have the Comic Book guy walking around, he’s a blue overweight figured man that is often holding a drink in his hand. He has some of the best jobs that will make you laugh through the game so unlocking this building is a definitely plus, especially because of the Andriod’s Dungeon, Krusty can now also sign autographs for 24 hours making it his highest paying job.
This page is about...
- how to get androids dungeon
- androids dungeon tapped out
- the simpsons tapped out dungeon keeper
- the simpsons tapped out activate
- the dungeon keeper quest
- the dungeon keeper pt 2
- tapped out how to start dungeon master quest
- simpsons tapped out androids dungeon
- simpsons tapped out android dungeon quest
- liberar radioactivo man
- how to unlock android dungeon
- how much is android dungeon tapped out
- androids dungeon cost
- tsto level 15 no androids dungeon