Cletus is probably one of the most overlooked characters in the entire Simpsons show. In The Simpsons: Tapped Out he is in the category “Oddballs” and there is no better category than this. Fortunately, having Cletus in your Tapped Out city does have it’s benefits, you get his farm along with the abilities to grow some interesting plants which in the end allows you to generate more income.
To unlock Cletus you must first purchase his Cletus’s Farm which is available at the very beginning of the Simpsons: Tapped out, almost close as the events of unlocking Apu and Ned Flanders. Once you have Cletus’s Farm Cletus will join your Tapped Out town allowing you to plant in his farm for income as well as giving him some jobs. Cletus is probably one of the few characters were the farm probably and rarely would go with any other parts of your town but it does earn a lot more than most of the beginning buildings. You will find that Cletus will mostly be sitting on the street with some of his jobs or have locked himself away in his farm growing his perfection.
|Whittling||1 Hour||$75, 20xp|
|Harvest Copper Wire in the Brown House||3 Hours||$150, 35xp||Quest|
|De-louse the Young-uns||4 Hours||$200, 50xp|
|Help Brandine Give Birth to Another Spuckler||8 Hours||$275, 75xp|
|Dig through Garbage||12 Hours||$350, 100xp||Dumpster|
|Brew Moonshine||24 Hours||$600, 150xp|
This page is about...
- simpsons tappt out
- how to make cletus farm grow donuts
- simpsons tapped out cheat speed up corn
- simpsons tapped out cheats cletus farm
- simpsons tapped out cletus farm park
- simpsons tapped out corn actual corn donuts
- simpsons tapped out farm
- simpsons tapped out SPUCKLER BROODS
- simpsons tapped out update 2014 spuckler brood
- 2nd farm simpsons tapped out
- strategy to grow city in tapped out
- tapped out cletus cheat
- tapped out cletus farm cheat
- tapped out cletus farm money tree
- tapped out cletus farm end of humanity