Cletus is probably one of the most overlooked characters in the entire Simpsons show. In The Simpsons: Tapped Out he is in the category “Oddballs” and there is no better category than this. Fortunately, having Cletus in your Tapped Out city does have it’s benefits, you get his farm along with the abilities to grow some interesting plants which in the end allows you to generate more income.
To unlock Cletus you must first purchase his Cletus’s Farm which is available at the very beginning of the Simpsons: Tapped out, almost close as the events of unlocking Apu and Ned Flanders. Once you have Cletus’s Farm Cletus will join your Tapped Out town allowing you to plant in his farm for income as well as giving him some jobs. Cletus is probably one of the few characters were the farm probably and rarely would go with any other parts of your town but it does earn a lot more than most of the beginning buildings. You will find that Cletus will mostly be sitting on the street with some of his jobs or have locked himself away in his farm growing his perfection.
|Whittling||1 Hour||$75, 20xp|
|Harvest Copper Wire in the Brown House||3 Hours||$150, 35xp||Quest|
|De-louse the Young-uns||4 Hours||$200, 50xp|
|Help Brandine Give Birth to Another Spuckler||8 Hours||$275, 75xp|
|Dig through Garbage||12 Hours||$350, 100xp||Dumpster|
|Brew Moonshine||24 Hours||$600, 150xp|
This page is about...
- the simpsons tapped out cletus farm cheat
- what does end of humanity mean in simpsons tapped out
- what is de-louse the young
- tapped out corn cheat
- tapped out cletus mod
- tapped out cletus missions
- tapped out cletus corn cheats
- springfield cletus farm
- speed up cletus farm without donuts
- simpsons tapped out work MOD cletus farm
- simpsons tapped out says update avable but doesnt do antthing
- tapped out harvest copper wire in the brown house how to simpsons tapped out
- tapped out mod cletus farm 4 5 1
- tapped out more oddballs
- what happeneds if you end humanity in the Simpsons tapped out